Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  11:37:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.theonion.com/onion3814/orgy_logistical_nightmare.html

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  12:18:51 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i.....what?

push becomes shove. days become months. i seem to have forgotten the warmth of the sun.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  2:02:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey!! Where did they get a copy of my ToDo list for the TR tour? I have to get ready, we leave tomorrow, don't want to forget anything.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  2:03:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OR maybe it is a really bizarre TR setlist. You know, The Lost Years!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  03:36:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nope....that looks like an ordinary TR setlist to me. I would like to hear what these songs sound like though.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  04:06:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, you have to be over 21 to hear those songs!!! They are songs from TR's upcoming record "Ass NasT ass TR wants 2B"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  04:10:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Aw!!! I can't listen to that for another two years!!! DAMN!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  05:50:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You could get a fake ID!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  6:20:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of which, how often do you see those Fluffy?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  08:28:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ALL THE TIME!!! One of the doorguys at the club has a collection of over 100 confiscated phony ID's, Josh, here's a picture:

It's kinda like taking trophies in wartime. How many ID's YOU got? We catch them all the TIMe. My guys are really good with fake ID's.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  08:48:55 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll bet he's really good with beer, too.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  08:55:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Believe it or not, he does not drink!

He has been that large since his sophmore year in high school. He is a big boy!! You think I have problems with metal detectors at airports, he has like 18 piercings. Some in places I would not want to have to explain why the wand is going off in front of the general public. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  08:56:20 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In front of the genital pubic?

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  08:58:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Many in that region, YES!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  09:08:51 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just from personal experience, piercings take a long TIMe to heal. It's been a year since I had my belly pierced and it's finally pain free! I can't imagine getting the downtown pierced.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  09:21:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To each his own I always say. I couldn't imagine it either. Hell I don't even have my ears pierced. All goes back to that needle phobia, which thanx to tattoos I am slowly getting a little bit better about. Still not close to be over it when it comes to shots at the doctor. I still cry like a baby. HEHE I actually got out of paying my bill last TIMe I had to go to the emergency room for a tetanus shot. HAHA that word has anus in it. How funny is that. That is the first TIMe I have ever seen it spelled out. That makes me laugh. Anyway, they wouldn't let my girlfriend at the time come in and hold my hand and I cried like a baby begging them to let her come in. Needless to say, they would not comply even though everyone else in there had at least one person with them. When I came out sobbing I explained it all to my girlfriend who immediately went home and typed a scathing letter to the hospital administrators. They sent a wonderful apology letter and said they would look into it and I never got a bill. See what a little crying will do for you.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  09:57:05 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Funny, I give so many injections and start IV's all day at work. I tell them this little shot is nothing comparing to what it feels like when that baby comes out! I give a pretty damn good injection, I'll glady give you your shot the next TIMe you need one Fluffy!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  10:07:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hopefully I will never need one and never be in a hospital ever again. But if I am, you can certainly give me the shot, I will probably still cry but I bet you will let someone hold my hand if I beg and plead. You seem alot more compassionate than that other nurse.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  10:21:37 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yup! Compassion is my middle name! If it takes someone to hold a persons hand or just be there, I'm game. Anything to make the pain easier.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  08:29:16 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My veins ALWAYS disappear when someone tries to take blood from me. I mean they put the needle in my arm, and then roll it around for a minute trying to find the vein. DAMN I hate that. Always leaves a bruise...

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  10:05:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I bet they don't actually "disappear". I don't think you could keep yourself alive without veins. I bet they just hide so the nurses can't find them. Fill us in Liz, whats the deal, can veins "disappear"?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  2:42:37 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't recall claiming to be human.

You and your weak non-disappearing veins.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  3:01:15 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well from experience, veins tend to vasocontrict at the worst TIMes. I always ask for someone with lots of experience with IV sticks and lab draws for myself. Cause damn if it doesn't take 2 sticks to get my blood. Back to the question, veins are fragile and pop very easily with poor technique. I suggest having your arm warm before having a stick, because it tends to vasodilate the veins. The peripheral extremities vasocontrict for many reason to allow more blood in the central circulation, or to the essential organs. Think about it, when you are cold your veins appear to disappear from your arms/hands. Then when your all hot and sweaty the veins just pop out everywhere. Just an example.......

Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  3:10:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nurses are among the horniest bunch alive from my experience working with them, and therefore tend to be hot and sweaty quite often. So, by my logical STREAM Liz, I find it very hard to believe that it is difficult to get a "stick" in most nurses...
-WBB

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Nietzche
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  7:30:24 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Winston........ First of all did I mention SEX? No I did NOT! That was not very nice what you said about nurses. The reason we are all hot and sweaty is because there is a freaking nurse shortage in this country and we are working like dogs. There is constant overtime, being called everyday I have off to work, vacation times limited and cut, having high patient cencus on the unit and not enough staff to cover it and to top it off...no time to eat(probably why I'm so skinny) and go to the bathroom. I forgot to mention the 12 hour shifts that become 13, 14, 15 hours plus! I had to beg and pleed just to get off a few days for a vacation. Nurses are good people! And I consider myself a damn good nurse!

Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  7:37:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know about the long shifts and the shortage, I have worked alongside nurses and I have no quarrels or arguments against that, with you, nor wish to start one. Nurses are saints in my opinion...albeit from time to time very "friendly."
Peace Be With
-WBB

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Nietzche
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  7:48:53 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I work in labor and delivery. We are always joking around. We are misunderstood creatures. My god, just look at where I work. You've got to have a sense of humor to work there, the stress isunbelievable! And I will agree that we are friendly people for the most part, we have to be! The patients report us if we are mean.
I must warn you though, never piss off a nurse! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  8:20:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, you are all very misunderstood, I think the healthy sense of humor is important, especially in hospital setting where "sad" things can happen. I was the PCA for a summer so I was a victim of this humor quite often when I first came on board... and I realize that I may be a doctor one day, but you don't need to refer to me as the "creator."

quote:
My god, just look at where I work.

Bless you my child
-WBB
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  11:40:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Good God! I can imagine! The things they'd be able to do to you....

Go to Top of Page

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  11:49:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The term "mining for gold" comes to mind

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  12:41:11 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And don't get me started on the doctor god complex issue! Nurses don't get the recognition they deserve. We save their butts all the time and they get the credit. Believe me, I don't take any of their crap! I won't share all the nicknames I have for them! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  01:58:13 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're a nurse Focker?

-what-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  05:41:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Already covered.......

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1634

Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  06:50:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Good God! I can imagine! The things they'd be able to do to you....

I don't have a "God-complex" I just think I'm God, that's all. Poor Liz, I think she had one of those days where she busted her ass extra hard and a doctor she helped out slapped her on the ass to tell her how much her help was appreciated...
-W-"not as big of an asshole as you may think"-BB
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  07:03:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't see that as a problem. I mean, if she busted her ass all day.......then if a doctor slaps her there....she probably won't feel it.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  09:40:11 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
-"not as big of an asshole as you may think"-

Geeez, did I say you were an asshole? Don't get all in a fluster Winston. Take a chill pill. I was just irritated by the blanket statement you said about nurses. You probably think I'm a bitch, so we are even! LOL! PEACE...

And Patrick, if a doc slaps a nurse on the ass it's called sexual harASSment. That doesn't happen on my unit.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  09:44:58 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Take a chill pill.

My mom used to say that quite frequently.
quote:
You probably think I'm a bitch, so we are even!

I don't, and that's what matters.
quote:
Patrick, if a doc slaps a nurse on the ass it's called sexual harASSment.

Her ass meant what?
quote:
That doesn't happen on my unit.

Hehe...you said unit.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  10:05:29 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the laugh Jason!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  07:48:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  07:51:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
By the way, this is actual size. Hopefully it is not a suppository, HEHE!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2002 :  03:49:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ouch!!!!!!!!..........

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2002 :  05:54:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
(poke)"Ouch...Quit it!"
(poke)"Ouch...Quit it!"
(poke)"Ouch...Quit it!"
(poke)"Ouch...Quit it!"
(poke)"Ouch...Quit it!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2002 :  9:39:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was reading this article on gag reflexes and how there is medicine that people can take to prevent it.....but it's a suppository. After denying that I would ever do that....I started to wonder....why would they make a drug that prevents something from happening in the mouth but needs to be put in the other end of the body.....it just doens't make sense!

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000