almost as good as...........
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  3:08:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
we all kno that it's a sin not to like mac & cheese. anyways i founf this other stuff thats actuall prettty good. it's this 3 minutes and 30seconds instant pasta w/ sauce. really good. just pour the water the noodles microwve for 3:30 add sauce and enjoy.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  03:44:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It may be good, but I would hardly say it is ALMOST as good as Cheese & Macaroni. Nothing can come close to good ole Cheese & Macaroni!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  1:14:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
GODDAMMIT!!!! ENTHUTIMSIAST POSTED LIKE THIRTY REPLIES THAT SAID THE SAME THING.....NOW THEY ARE DELETED....
Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  1:21:10 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man, you know how it is with computers... can't ever get them to do what you want them to do... And one (or thirty) slips of the keys... and you have to go back and get rid of your computers mistakes. Damn computer.

It's a conspiracy.

You're one of them, aren't you?

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  7:31:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't let pcbdmb see that post Jay, he will go off!! 30 posts of the same thing, all deleted? Sounds like you were cold busted.

HA HA(in my best Nelson voice)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  8:11:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ahhh return of the 7 rankin' nelson voice.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  04:18:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

GODDAMMIT!!!! ENTHUTIMSIAST POSTED LIKE THIRTY REPLIES THAT SAID THE SAME THING.....NOW THEY ARE DELETED....

I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! That's it. You have to right to remain silent. If you choose to waiver that right, anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you by the state.........(it's amazing that I learned all that from TV.....and they say TV doesn't teach us anything).

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  08:17:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am Gross and PERVERTED
I'm obsessed 'n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little has changed
I am the TOOL of the govt
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
and regulate you
I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think I'm delicious
With the stuff that I say
I am the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I am the SLIME oozing out of from your TV set!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000