ATTN: FLUFFY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  10:35:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok it's like this, im the lead guitarist
in a acoustic band, kindof a DMb/Reynolds thing, but not of course,
and i want to know who to send a demo to. cause with all the hip hop and heavy metal out there, not many people would appreciate this demo, but tim, i believe, would. thanks

Musician

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  2:17:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know who you would send it to, but if you want to post a song or two, I'm sure a few of us here will listen and let you know what we think.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  2:32:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD NKaD!(kinda like naked HEHE)

If you would like to send something to TR you can send it thru the office.

Tim Reynolds
c/o TR Productions
2801 8th St NE
Washington DC 20017-1668

I will be happy to forward it to him or give it to him for you. Keep in mind I will be leaving on Monday for the tour, so it would have to be here b4 then if you want me to be able to give it to him before I return from this tour. Otherwise I will forward it to him upon my return to the office which will be the first week of June probably. Hope this helps. Thanx for the interest and support.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000