New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  5:03:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey,
did you like those tapes from 10/26/01 and 10/27/01 ? and is jon going to put them on the site? i'm just wondering, because the last i heard from you about this, you said you were going to check them out. i just hope they're good enough for people to download.

thanks

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  6:35:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
its not fluffy that makes those desicions, its jon. I told jon i would send him 7/27/01, something i think everyone should hear, but i told him that since last tour. so im just waiting myself too.

by the way, any chance of me getting a copy of 10/27/01? Ive got 10/26, it fucking rucks, and the opener too. Same source for 10/27? want to get back to me?

Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2002 :  4:29:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i should see what Fluffy says first. i send him 2 video tapes of the shows and maybe Jon will put them on the site. if not, or if you can't wait that long, i'll try to borrow my mom's VCR, but that might take a while too. i'm completely computer illiterate and my computer's really old, so over the internet won't work. do you have 10/26/01, or the one on the site 10/26/00? i'll help you if i can, it just might take a while. hopefully though, Jon will put them on the site so everyone can watch.

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2002 :  2:35:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh, theyre videos? i didnt know, thats awsome. I have 10/26/00, its my favourite tim show. I only have an AUD pull of 10/26/01 though.

but yeah, fluffy will most likely send them to jon to convert and throw on the ftp, but Jon isnt top notch at getting things up and running really fast Its all good though.Heym i'll drop you an email later...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2002 :  4:45:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have a full schedule for a while so it might take a week or a month to tape and send them. i'll see when i can get an extra VCR. so, if you'd like, just email me your address and i'll eventually get them to you.

trunk_ripened@yahoo.com

Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:17:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
do you have any recollection, Mr. Soldo? many people that were at the shows have asked for copies, but with that many, all i can say is to keep checking the site. even just a time frame would help. thanks for the help.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  05:06:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey pantshappy, just so ya know, I am not blowing you off. I don't know the answer to your question and I am trying to find time to investigate the matter. What with taxes(gunshot to the head) and work and getting ready for the tour, it has not left me alot of TIMe. Hopefully I can get you and answer before I leave. Thanx for your patience, time and support. It is greatly appreciated.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  3:42:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluff you going to bring the laptop with you on tour?
-J

Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  5:23:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
damn taxes always bringin' the man down. i need a job, so i can get a return. thanks Fluffy, i'll keep my mouth shut and wait patiently. and good luck with upcoming tour. i almost completely forgot about that! it doesn't look like you guy's are going near North Dakota, but if you swing that way, i'll see if i could rent another camcorder.

thanks again

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000