Fluffy in my presence
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  3:45:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just noticed that Fluffy is on the board at the same time I am! This would be the first time that this has happened since I have been here...which is a pretty long time by the way even though my post # doesn't show it. Here I am at work refreshing my screen to see the new posts since the last time I checked (like 2mins ago) an low and behold..there he is replying to the post I just read...This is probably pretty corny for you guys but for some reason it seems pretty cool to me...especially since I never seem to be on the board the same time he is since I can only check here at work.......So HELLO MR. FLUFFY

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  4:28:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jason, you must usually post during the day. I almost always post at night. Last night I slugged thru my taxes so I would have them in on time, so I had no TIMe to post to the board last night. I have to CC at 9:30 Club tonite so I may not have a chance to post later, so I thought I would stop in b4 work. Glad I finally bumped into you. It is great to have you here. Hopefully we will bump into one another on the board more often. PEACE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  4:33:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't work too hard tonight..

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  4:35:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HEy, Fluffy! I guess I'm on at the same TIMe.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  4:51:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Indeed you are!! We should have a party. Thank god it is after 4:20, I wouldn't want to tell you to LAY OFF THE WEED!!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  4:55:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dont forget the little Hispanic! I'm chillen here too.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:13:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD today, HTG!!! Sorry I can't stick around long, I gotta get ready for WORK. UGGGHHH!! I wonder what bands annoying fans I will have put up with tonite. I am so jaded!! Sucks to be me!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:14:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I DON'T HAFTA WORK YET!!!!!! Sorry to make ya feel bad Fluff!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:17:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's OK, you will one day, and I will be retiring and I will have the last laugh. HA HA(in my best NELSON voice)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:18:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Summer's getting near. . . .time to get a summer job, ah shit!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:22:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This'll mark my LAST summer withoot a job!! boohoo! oh well, i don't have a car yet, so it'll just be MONEY IN ME POCKET!!!!!!!!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:25:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Careful, don't let it burn a hole in your pocket, pockets are awfully close to your BALLS!!!!(for Black Lotus)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:29:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, i can shit oot of my mouth, then i won't NEED a job!!!!!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:40:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
EXPLAIN!!! I can see why noone would hire you, but I can't see how you wouldn't need a job. EXPLAIN!!(I can't wait to hear this answer from your warped mind)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:45:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Remember, if you could pull any amount of money from your pocket, but you ahd to SHIT oot of your mouth, would you do it????? THAT is what i was talking aboot..not too warped.....anyways, i gotta get off now, bye guys!!!!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:52:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Indeed you are right, I stand corrected. It was great hanging out with you lot. Jason, you still around? I can't believe this is the first time we have been on at the same time. Pretty amazing in all this time. I am just so used to seeing BART that I felt like we must have been on at the same time b4 this. Guess not, glad it finally happened. Always great to spend some quality(?) TIMe with the friends aBOARD the Space Pod! I gotta get ready for work, so I am audi5000. Bye Bye 4 now!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  6:21:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
later mah brotha...I had to take care of somethings here at work so I had to dissappear for awhile...sorry aboot that

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  05:16:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No Worries!! Hopefully we will run into each other again soon! Otherwise, see ya round the board!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000