Has everyone taken the Tim-Poll?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  07:51:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1575

Here is my answer:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=656

And here are links to the answers given in the past:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=24

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=760

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  11:54:46 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is such a tough decision Fluffy. I'm still thinking aboot it.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  1:57:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah me too, LizK. I can't think of one specific song that I can narrow it down to. I can give you an unordered list, if you want.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  2:02:44 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My list would be way to long to try and narrow it down. I just got a copy of the first set from Tim's show this February and I love the whole thing. Talk about blown away!! The west coast is really in for a major treat this spring!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  2:19:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first song I ever heard that made me stop what I was doing(the story about fumbling to record is somewhere WAY back on another thread)was Backdoor(TR3). Its such a nice fat low end sound from his electric guitar on this one. I do favor that Les Paul sound, but that wasn't the reason it sounded so sweet to the ears. Just something about that TR electric sound. I've yet to find an electric band I like as much, which is a pretty huge thing to say cause I have wide range of favs. If I had my way about it TR would be planning his next electric tour with Johnny and Houston as I type. As far as an acoustic favorite, I'm with Liz....I couldn't even begin to narrow it down. It's hard to pick a fav cause everything, and every new thing he does continues to be amazing. I find each piece so complex and intricate that I never get tired of songs and I hear something new in them each time. Gossip of the Neurons seems to be the one I put on the most and Hermetic Dew Drops is a particular fav. But if I were going to live on another planet and could only bring one recording....I'd jump up and down and stamp my feet and throw a tantrum until I got to bring them all!

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  2:38:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, and I just realized something.

It should be completely obvious what one of my favorite songs is.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  5:26:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i know that 'no other words is' not tim's best song but i still love it.

(i think 'no other words' should replace 'is anbody hear' on the post scale)

ye can swab the deck...but please don't write onit.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  6:46:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you still can't spell when the word is right next to you!
Is anybody HERE!!!!!!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  8:42:28 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
It should be completely obvious what one of my favorite songs is.

Yes it is....Bad Side from Light Up Ahead. excellent!

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  11:42:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2002 :  08:38:29 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You devil you! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  9:56:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Evergreen, here is the link to the "old topic" you referred to:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=414

I see MBS is still stagnating at 666.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  3:18:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here is another one I found that kind of relates to a recently posted thread about what song helped you discover TR.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000