TRelated Topics
 FTP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ccr152
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  1:22:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Ccr152 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i know there've been complaints about it before, but i cant connnect to the ftp site. is it down? or do i need to adjust my browser settings, and if so someone please help this poor old schmuck. the kid down the hall needs a tim cd to get introduced, and songspy does not have enough tim mp3's.

"this guitar is called brother, this guitar is called sister. im the bus driver and were coming home from school."

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  1:26:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry man, it looks like the ftp is actually down right now, apparently. I haven't been able to get on for days.

--------------------
I once saw a movie where this bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
Go to Top of Page

Ccr152
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  1:42:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Ccr152 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks man. are the online releases available anywhere else? you'd think that people would be sharing them all over, since theyre free and stuff.

Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  03:38:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got petroglyph on my computer right now...it's very awesome. I've got the mp3s, so I guess I could get them up on winmx if you have that, just download from me.

My username is axelhermann

--------------------
I once saw a movie where this bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  07:31:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD CCR152!!! Good luck with the FTP site, I will see if I can find out from Jon what is wrong with it. I am sure you can find some people here who might be able to help you with your problem. They seem to like B&Ping around here. Once again, Welcome aBOARD!! Great to have ya here.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  2:35:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
shit.

well, he might be uploading... *prayes*

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  3:12:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I tried to check out the FTP site, and it worked for a little bit. But, as with all good things, they soon come to an end. With Internet Explorer I was able to access the first page, and one time even got to download to first half of Id-track 01(ID) and then it cut out, and I began to have problems with logging on, i.e. the password wouldn't work, etc. Any ideas out there? Oh, and as soon as I come back to NM I'm hoping to catch a Tim show, any new updates on shows in the New Mexico area? Peace Be With!
Go to Top of Page

Ccr152
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  6:29:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Ccr152 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey man, thanks for that winmx idea. of course i tried to connect to winmx and it wont...oh i need some more timmy.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000