TRelated Topics
 Tim covering Bob Marley
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2002 :  4:33:54 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to point out that on the 5-11-01 show on the FTP, the song Zimbabwe is a cover of a dope-ass Bob Marley song. It's really cool, so be sure to check it out, and on top of it all.. Liz taped that show!

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2002 :  6:22:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hel yes, I listened to this song non stop when i first got the show, its a really really sweet cover. Add this to the freshly unearthed '00 recording of tim covering Words by Niel Young and im a happy guy

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2002 :  8:25:36 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kev, thanks for the name dropping. That was an unbelievable TR performance! Many thanks to Tim, Fluffy and Rew. And a big hug to Jon Soldo for doing the conversion and putting the show on the site. Thanks Jon!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  10:14:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DOAH!! If I could only follow instructions!! DOAH!!

I posted this on the post entitled "double post do not read"

And if I am not mistaken, Liz even made a special request that night and it was played. I don't remember what it was but I am sure she could tell you. She was quite excited. LIZ?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  2:42:44 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That special request was ENTITY! Truly an awesome night!!

Except for driving home and getting stuck on the beltway between a bunch of tractor trailers for hours and no place to pee! You guys are so lucky in that respect.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  2:50:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Men are lucky in many respects, we don't have to experience "that time of the month"(although some would argue men are in "that time of the month" all the time), we don't have to deal with losers like us hitting on us at bars, we don't have to figure out how to lose weight after having a child, which brings us to the biggie, we don't have to go thru the joy that is carrying a child inside us for 9 months and then the bigger joy of the actual child birth(some would argue that we are unlucky because of that)Kudos to the ladies, you deserve much respect. Sorry you can't pee on the side of the road as easily as we can. They do make devices for that.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  4:18:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
www.sneakyleaker.com

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  10:15:15 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Kudos to the ladies, you deserve much respect

That is very kind Fluffy. THANK YOU!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  10:20:48 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky, I've seen that site before. The sneaky leakher look like it could be a little messy! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  3:50:21 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't say that we don't have to deal with "that time of the month" since when we are around a wife or girlfriend during the time, it can be a bit difficult to say the least. Oops, well I don't want to start a gender war or anything.. but hey, ITS TRUE! Then again, you've definately got us on the ol' child birth thing.

and to keep this on topic... GO DOWNLOAD ZIMBABWE.
I also have covers of TR3 doing Natural Mystic and Exodus, actually I know I have a few more, I just can't think what they are right now.

Go to Top of Page

bstorey
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  7:52:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And I find Erich w/ an h on yet another forum =). Good to see ya man... sorry off topic, and my first post over here too. I'm horrible =)

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  8:53:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha, whats up

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  01:38:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD, BStorey!!!!! Any friend of Erich with an H, is a friend of mine!!! No worries on your first post fauxpaux(or is it Fopaw or fopau, whatever). You will find we change subjcts at the drop of a hat around here. One minute this, next minute that. Check out "the journey of our posts" post. It ought to give you a good laugh!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000