Jay, lay off the WEED!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  4:52:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
23 topics hold these five magical werds in them. Also i have heard, Jay, lay off the:
BOOTS
MAYO
EUCALYPTUS
FARTS
Prolly sommore...EEEEEEEEK!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  5:19:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay... lay off the "lay off."

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  5:21:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky.......just lay off......

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  6:19:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll take a lay.

Even a Quick Lay.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  6:38:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Check it out Jay. . .

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  6:39:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know how much I love the yak

^_^

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  12:22:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jay, bring on the weed!!! And the boots/mayo/eucalyptus.... might as well lay off the farts though. I dunno, we got some distance between us. Let 'er rip!

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  06:04:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The last person who counted posts with a particular subject was Black Lotus, so for him, here it is:

BALLS!!!

Imagine how many posts will have balls in it now that we have a member with "balls" as part of his screenname. ChatterBALLS!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:40:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
balls...i was jsut having a conversation with a friend (chick, by the way!) aboot how when you lay on yer side and yer balls git stuck to yer leg. Then you gotta move yer legs around to get em un-stuck. Wow, that was pretty perverted of me...my tummy hurts!
Hey Pocky way! I need a...a...a...you know what! not a blowjob, nonono. I need something that does more harm than good. I need...less sleep???? NO!!!!! I need to find me backscratcher sos i can scratch me back. I have a telescoping one. It is metal and fun to play with.
Hey Pocky Way! Any Funky Meters fans among us? Maybe? I love funk. Funk! Yowsers! Shiver me Timbers!
Don't you ever leave that drill on the table again, Pcbdmb! I almost cut me fingers off with that incredibly sharp drill bit.
Sos last night i was at my Buddy's hoose. We dressed up, danced around our other friend, and then slept. I was so cold on account that i didn't have no blankey. Sos i used my 50-inch London Fog overcoat as a blankey,and slept fine as fine could be. And then came home and slept while lissnin to Super Session by Al Kooper, Mike Bloomfield, and Steven Stills. Wow, what a great album. All spontanious music, check him oot!
My eyes are getting bad. I need new glasses. Mine aren't werkin (MERKIN!) the way they used to. Man I'm in a wierd mood tonite. Do you folks think i'm wierd? If you do...well...let's just say this...you will never ever have my chocolate. Never. You vultures! OO! my leg hurts from having to sit with it above my head for seven years. I like to drink from the goblet of Jahova on tuesday eve, even when the goblins insist they shall execute me. Those damn goblins...anyone else got teh goblins?

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  01:08:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
when you lay on yer side ... yer balls git stuck to yer leg.

That is SO true.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  06:12:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BALLS, LAY OFF THE LEG!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  11:52:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sort of reminds me of a joke.......What did Britney Spears' right leg say to the left one?

Dunno! They never met.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  1:55:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

BALLS, LAY OFF THE LEG!!!

Fluffy, that's seriously the funniest thing I've ever heard you say. I actually laughed out loud when I read that. You get a cookie.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  3:42:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why thank you My Bad Side, I thought it was pretty ingenius myself. But I don't like cookies, I don't like many sweets for that matter, I am more a Cheese and Macaroni man. CHEEEEEEEESSSEEEEE!!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  4:40:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cheese is a great thing, as we all know! So....Cheese or plumbing equipment? CHATTERBALLS! You answer this!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:02:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Funny you would mention that, earlier I was thinking about bringing all your bizarre questions back to the top for the FNG's to add their choices onto. I think I will do that now. Thanx for reminding me.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:12:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am amassing some new "Brassiere" questions.

I was thinkin the same thing, i was gonna do that, but i could imagine Pcb and then complainin aboot how long it is...even though they never complain aboot the longest one EVER!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:22:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
People complain on this board? Go figure.

Brassiere questions, I think only Liz is gonna be able to answer them. Oh wait, those cross-dressing SOB's Jon Soldo and pcbdmb might be able to answer them as well. Or maybe even Black Lotus. He has a girl. I have seen them in pictures, but no practical experience. I never give up the DREAM!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:24:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There we goo! All fixed!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:38:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mine fixed to, the Cpt may never know!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:42:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just talked to the Capt. He is very glad to be with us scurvy dogs. I also yelled at him for not being able to spell worth a damn

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:47:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tell SuperGoo HI(or in your case, HIGH) and tell him to get a dictionary. Love having him here as well!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  6:28:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll be sure to tell him hi form ya! He doesn't spend much time on the internet, nor does he spend much time paying attention in school( I see him there every day, i KNOW!!)but he gets over mya every once and a while, he'll be a regular before we can hum the entire "Season Of the Witch" on Super Session forty-six times...Speaking of "Super" Session...Mike's last name is Super...hehehehe!!!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  12:28:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay said:
quote:

I was thinkin the same thing, i was gonna do that, but i could imagine Pcb and then complainin aboot how long it is...even though they never complain aboot the longest one EVER!

Huh? I don't get it. How long what is?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  12:37:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Heheh hehehehehehe ehehheheheheh hehehehe...

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  01:47:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BALLS, LAY OFF THE LEG!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  06:31:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb said:
quote:
Huh? I don't get it. How long what is?

Sounds exactly like something we would expect from someone on the SHORT BUS!!!!(and he wasn't talking about your spaghetti dick)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  06:33:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MyBadSide said:
quote:
BALLS, LAY OFF THE LEG!!

No wait, I said that. It definitely sounded funnier when I said it. HEHE j/k

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  08:35:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's funny enough that it bears repeating regularly.

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  11:34:03 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Brassiere questions, I think only Liz is gonna be able to answer them.

Ha! Don't really like the things. Can be very uncomfortable sometimes. It's just something society has decided we should wear. I can't believe someone invented the aqua bra. I'd be afraid of the damn thing springing a leak. It's most embarrassing when a woman is lactating and all of a sudden you have milk leaking thru your shirt in public. You guys don't know how lucky you have it!!! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  11:58:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But Liz you and I both know some guys need a brassiere. And what makes those guys think they can walk around in public without a shirt on. Damn if I can walk around without a shirt on cause I have breasts what makes these men with huge breasts of their own think it's OK?Ever wonder why the USA is one of the only developed countries where women cannot comfortably go topless yet its the norm in places like Europe. I was driving in heavy traffic in Boston once and my friend in the passenger seat and I were having a similar conversation and she whipped her bra off and flung it out the window and it landed on this guy riding his bike on the side of the road. It was hysterical I gotta say that. Then she yells out the window..."sorry man" and the guy was all smiling and shit waving us back. He thought she threw it AT him. It still cracks me up.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  11:58:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PS Jay DON'T lay off the weed!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  12:03:34 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Damn if I can walk around without a shirt on cause I have breasts what makes these men with huge breasts of their own think it's OK?

I know what ya mean evergreen! and damn i don't have huge breasts either! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  1:45:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am all for topless women in America.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  4:29:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For MyBadSide: BALLS, LAY OFF THE LEG!!!

Liz wrote:
quote:
Ha! Don't really like the things. Can be very uncomfortable sometimes.

I know what you mean, I hate wearing them. They suck!! Is it TIMe for another bra burning?

Silky wrote:
quote:

Of course you are, it would be better for business. There would be less "FALSE advertising" in your business that way. Seriously, I am in "full support"(pun intended for bra topic)of topless women in America. For their benefit & comfort of course, not for my own petty desires. Just thinking of the women.

EVERGREEN, funny story, I can't imagine what I would have been thinking if I had been the guy on the bike. I would have pedalled my ass off to catch up to a car of girls who threw a bra at me and thinking, "Wait, without this, she is gonna need someone to hold those up and I am just the man for the job!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  8:33:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky said:
quote:

Im my world.......they're always topless!............at least, only the hot ones.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  03:58:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb wrote:
quote:
Im my world.......they're always topless!............at least, only the hot ones.

How SEXIST!(or is it sexy?)

Pcbdmb joined the Women's Lib movement of the 1970s after giving the matter far less thought than it deserved. His primary motivation was televised footage of a bra-burning ceremony. "Anything that involves freeing the twins is a matter that deserves my upright attention," he notes in retrospect. While his participation in the Million Mammary March of 1975 was brief owing to the fact that
1)he had a penis, and
2)would show it to anyone who used the letter 'e' in a sentence.

(pcbdmb @ The Million Mammary March)

He was finally ejected from the proceedings when he suggested that the march alter its proceedings to a nice bouncy jog or a session on trampolines. The movement was dealt a stiff blow when every woman in attendance became pregnant.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey Liz, like me, I bet you remember the famous "bra-burning" photo from the 1968 Miss America Pagaent, seems "bra-burning" is an URBAN LEGEND:

Claim: The 1968 Miss America pageant spawned a decade of bra-burning by feminists as a means of calling attention to their cause.

Origins: One of the strongest images we've incorporated into our stereotype of the militant feminist is a mental picture of her ripping off her brassiere and flinging it onto a bonfire as a way of signifying a shucking of the yoke of male oppression. This memory is constantly reinforced by numerous references in popular culture to bra-burning feminists, and it has thus been carried forward from a previous generation into this current one. So entrenched is this mental image that folks rarely question its validity, instead accepting it as unchallenged fact.

In the late 1960s, radical feminists began using rhetoric and protest tactics as a way of indelibly imprinting their message on the public. They staged dramatic and at times deliberately provocative demonstrations (which they called "zap actions") to focus attention on women's need for liberation. The first and most famous of these stagings occurred at the 1968 Miss America beauty pageant when a small group of women picketed the pageant with signs proclaiming, "Let's Judge Ourselves as People.'' They crowned a live sheep, and dumped girdles, cosmetics, high-heeled shoes, and bras into a "freedom trash can" while the cameras clicked. There was no fire, let alone busty feminists stripping off bras in public to toss them onto bonfires, but the image of brassieres going into a trash can was captured in a memorable photo. A flippant print reference to bra-burning then melded itself into memories of this photo to create the false memory now so vivid in recall.

According to Susan Brownmiller, author of American Feminine, the famous 1968 demonstration in Atlantic City did not involve bra burning:

"That's a myth. It was the time of draft-card burning, and some smart headline writer decided to call it a 'bra burning' because it sounded insulting to the then-new women's movement. We only threw a bra symbolically in a trash can."

Prior to 1992, it was generally assumed the "bra burner" story was the work of a sensational male-dominated press happy to use most anything to trivialize what those dissatisfied gals in Atlantic City were on about. But in that year's September issue of Ms., contributing editor Lindsy Van Gelder confessed that she herself, as a young reporter for the New York Post, had given the false tale its start. Sent to do a humor piece on the demonstration, she attempted to turn her assignment into a vehicle for showcasing the validity of the movement by linking it to the Vietnam War protests which, unlike the women's liberation protests, were at least being taken seriously by the press. She made reference to (hypothetical) bra-burning as a way of piggybacking the zap actions at the Miss America Pageant onto the established credibility of the draft resistance movement by implying by suggestion that if young American men were burning their draft cards in protest over being oppressed, then young American women were burning their bras in protest of the same evil, (albeit in their case perpetrated by a different oppressor).

The scheme backfired. The headline writer quickly picked up upon the possibilities of braless feminists, and "bra burning" made it into the headlines. The "draft card" nuance Van Gelder had been striving for was immediately lost (though it probably would have sailed over any number of heads anyways), swamped by the mental imagery of braless feminists screeching slogans and waving signs as they angrily demanded to be taken seriously.

Barbara "mystery solved: we've found the smoking 38D" Mikkelson
27 November 2000

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:14:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy said:
quote:

Pcbdmb joined the Women's Lib movement of the 1970s after giving the matter far less thought than it deserved.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! I wasn't even alive in the 70s!! Joke's on you!......wait a minute......that looks like my DAD!!!! NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

But seriously.....that is really kewl about the bra-burning. I never knew it was an urban legend. Of course, I don't really know much about the entire era since I wasn't ALIVE. My only real knowledge from any bra-burning comes from the Simpsons (who would have guessed it). It was when Marge was in high school and after reading a magazine about home-making, decided to make a public display of burning her bra. It went up in half a second (believed because there might have been a tissue in it). But anyway, you learn something new everyday!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:26:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb wrote:
quote:
But anyway, you learn something new everyday!
If you are lucky!!!

ps:I love that photo of you with the "boobies" sign!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  10:05:20 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy, that's a great post! Growing up in the 1960's and 1970's was interesting to say the least. More amazing is that we are still alive to talk about it! LOL! I can definitely say I was a rebel in those years, and still am to some extent. Bras weren't part of my wardrobe back then and I will proudly admit it! Hell, I didn't need one, I wasn't blessed or should I say cursed with my mom's huge twin peaks! LOL! Anyway, more power to the women that want to feel more comfortable without the stinkin boobie sling!

And how long were you going to keep this secret pcbdmb? I would have never guessed your passion for the sake of the boobies! LOL!

Evergreen I love your story. I bet that dude started pedaling his ass off to catch up to you and your friend! It would be funny to hear his version,hee hee if he only knew .... Funny thing happened yesterday shortly after our posts... I was catching some rays in my backyard with my sweet new purple bikini. I had the back unfastened so I don't get those funky tan lines on my back. I had to go in the house and thought I fastened it properly. And just as I was walking thru the porch door the silly thing just popped right off! Let me tell ya, I busted out laughing! Isn't it funny how things happen that way!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  2:24:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I had to go in the house and thought I fastened it properly. And just as I was walking thru the porch door the silly thing just popped right off!

So... uhh... did you happen to get any pictures?

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  2:57:55 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HA! nope, no pics silky. I was just outside enjoying the sun and had to come back in the house. It seems as though eveyTIMe I go out there in my bathing suit, this dirty old man neighbor next door which I so happen to call him DICK shows up cutting his grass. By the way this is the second time this week he's cut the grass. I catch him looking at me all the time. He tries to do it without me noticing, and he gets all flustered and twitching when he's caught! I can't even enjoy being out in my own back yard....

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  7:11:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

And how long were you going to keep this secret pcbdmb? I would have never guessed your passion for the sake of the boobies! LOL!

What can I say? They say you should do what you're passionate about. Speaking of which....when can I liberate yours?!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  03:42:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky said:
quote:
So... uhh... did you happen to get any pictures?
I could not stop laughing at this, it was so Beavis and Butthead of you. The mental picture of her top accidentally(?)falling off and stopping to take a picture of herself cracked me up. Imagine LizK saying, "Oh shoot, my top fell off, I better take a picture!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LizK wrote:
quote:
this dirty old man neighbor next door which I so happen to call him DICK shows up cutting his grass. By the way this is the second time this week he's cut the grass.
Do we have to add a new term, "Cutting the Grass" to the evergrowing list that includes "Killing Kittens"? I don't think he is really "Cutting the Grass".
Afterall,
LizK also wrote:
quote:
I catch him looking at me all the time. He tries to do it without me noticing, and he gets all flustered and twitching when he's caught!
I don't think he is flustered & twitching because you caught him, that sometimes happens to men when they finish "Killing Kittens".

pcbdmb said to LizK:
quote:
when can I liberate yours?!

Hey Liz, I am pretty sure any of the guys here would be happy to offer you SUPPORT in this endeavor. We are all in FULL SUPPORT of feeling(WHOOPS! I meant FREEING) the breasts from their bondage. It is a more than admirable goal and I am sure we would all be happy to volunteer HANDS ON help in any way we can!

I just love to play with words!!!(and breasts)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  6:38:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I could not stop laughing at this, it was so Beavis and Butthead of you. The mental picture of her top accidentally(?)falling off and stopping to take a picture of herself cracked me up. Imagine LizK saying, "Oh shoot, my top fell off, I better take a picture!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If that doesn't qualify for a kodak moment, what does?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  9:00:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy said:
quote:

Hey Liz, I am pretty sure any of the guys here would be happy to offer you SUPPORT in this endeavor. We are all in FULL SUPPORT of feeling(WHOOPS! I meant FREEING) the breasts from their bondage. It is a more than admirable goal and I am sure we would all be happy to volunteer HANDS ON help in any way we can!

Exactly! I shall be the leader of this world-wide endeavor! As you can tell from the picture above, I have lots of experience with this sort of thing.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  04:38:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The picture to which pcbdmb refers:

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  03:20:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You just can't get tired of that, can you Fluffy?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  06:19:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love that picture of you. The saddest part is that I know it really isn't you but pretending it's you really makes me laugh. I just love the stupid look on your face! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love that picture.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  11:14:48 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Talk about a living bra!! I don't think your venture will put Playtex out of business. Thank you for your offer of SUPPORT in this matter, but your services are NOT needed at this TIMe! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  7:56:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Talk about a living bra!! I don't think your venture will put Playtex out of business. Thank you for your offer of SUPPORT in this matter, but your services are needed at this TIMe! LOL!

Did you see that Fluffy? Our services ARE needed!!! Every man fall in! Prepare the battalion! We're going in!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  8:15:27 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OH my god, I can't believe I typed that! Thanks for bringing that to my attention Patrick. I must edit that right now..

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  8:18:09 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I definitely got a ride on the shortbus today!! I don't think I will live this one down....

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  8:22:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mwahahahahaha!!!! There's nothing you can do! I have it in quotes, and I've already sent in troops.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000