ahoy dere, message board........
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  7:20:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
as a new member to de board i would just like to say hello to ye all.

ye can swab the deck...but please don't write onit.

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  7:34:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome foolio... are you going to talk like a pirate the whole time though?
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  7:35:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahoy matey! You are speaking to the first mate of this fine vessel! The real captain, Fluffy, has been expecting you! I'm sure he'll give you the standard welcome.

C'mon Silky! It's just a spot of fun!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  7:42:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aye. You're not alone Captain. It's hard to type with my hook and having one eye doesn't make reading all these messages any easier. That and my parrot keeps shitting on my shoulder. Welcome!

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  7:45:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My parrot is stone dead! The only reason it is sitting on my shoulder is because it has been nailed there!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  8:34:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha... I love pirates... epecially the Pirates of the Carribean.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  8:37:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Capt....is by ANY chance your name MIKE?????

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  8:42:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yo ho! Yo ho! A pirate's life for me!........hmmmmmmm....sounds like something Silky would sing if he lived in the Caribbean.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  8:45:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehehe... nice one!
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  8:51:49 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll just take the bottle of rum! Welcome Captain!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  8:53:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Gimme a virgin rum & coke please.

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  9:18:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ahoy mate, welcome to the board, i'm pretty new here myself, still swabbing below deck as a cabin mate meself...

Go to Top of Page

dick mountjoy
Chatterbox

USA
176 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  11:18:19 PM  Show Profile  Send dick mountjoy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aboard mate!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  05:01:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Argh!! Shiver me timbers!! A new member to go on account!! Be ye friend or foe? Aye, a pyrate! Ahoy matey, Welcome aBOARD you scurvy dog!! It's a pyrates life for me, the life of a privateer. All me life when I was a wee lad I dreamt o’ bein a buccaneer, sailin the high seas, and sendin me enemies straight away ta Davy Jones’ locker. I learned to hate the landlubbers and they had no use fer one the likes 'o me. Captain’s blood be coursing through me Corsair’s veins, aye it does. Avast ye mateys get yer sea legs and hoist the mainsail, man the mizzenmast, swab the deck, grab the spyglass and get up that crows nest, prepare to get underway and then come about ye ole ruffians. There'll be no swinging the lead. We will be sailing thru parts unchartered, some more bizarre than others, it may be a skeleton crew, but thar a fine bunch of scallywags and thar me hearties. I’ve been on the high seas with these thar sorry sea dogs fer far too long. No doubloons or pieces of eight here, we have already spied the booty, TR, the scourge of the seven seas. Aye, so grab yer peg-leg, put on your eye-patch and strap on a scabard and cutlass and have a black jack of Nelson's Folly or a spot 'o grog, we are goin' a pillaging. We got thee Letter of Marque. Heave to and run a shot across her bow and then bring 'er alongside 'cause we're sailing under the Jolly Roger and tipping the black spot. We will show no quarter when we find those lowly bilge rats. We are gonna keelhaul some of 'em, and thee rest we'll hang 'im from the yardarm. If they don't like that, we will prepare the hempen halter and make 'em dance the hempen jig or walk the plank. I says, “Take a caulk!” and they did sleep with the fishies - fer treasonous acts against thar captain. Aye, me word is law aboard this ere Man'o'War. Until then ye sorry barnacle faced land legged landlubbers, may ye dance with Jack Ketch a’fore gettin in me way, aye ye best believe it. I'm the Admiral of the Black and I'll be seein' ya on the Spanish Main or the Barbary Coast.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  05:20:09 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Butt-Pirates!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  06:41:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yea need ta excuse Mr. Fluffy, kind sir........he be getting cabin's fever. Poor ole soul......

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  2:00:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha... I think fluff needs to listen to "son of a son of a sailor."
-J

Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  2:13:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahoy hoy there matey....(in my best Mr. Burns voice)

Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  3:08:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the whole pirate thing has run its course...I dunno.

Hey, did you hear about the new pirate movie?
It's rated ARRGGGHH!

I once saw this movie where this SPEEDing bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED went below 50, it would blow up...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  3:32:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I think the whole pirate thing has run its course...I dunno.

Hey, did you hear about the new pirate movie?
It's rated ARRGGGHH!

I once saw this movie where this SPEEDing bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED went below 50, it would blow up...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.

That was funny as hell.

Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  3:37:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My favorite variation on that joke is this:

Have you heard about the new pirate movie?
It's rated PG-13, matey.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  3:43:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe should have quit while you were ahead...
-J

Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  3:44:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well damn. I thought it was funny.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  3:47:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
guys, this captian is our dearly departed now is back again Superglue528, i had to spoil the fun....sorry Mike. he forgot his password and jsut decided, what the fuck? and made a new one....

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  4:00:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ah superglue... that password forgetting bastid.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  4:06:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But he came back "disguised" as a pirate. Why? It's a message board, no one can see him.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  4:51:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok ye all fished me out. any way it's great to be back. yes in my stupidity i forgot my password. (i'll try a little harder next TIMe not to forget)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  4:58:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is there a unique story behind Capt Petersburgh? As there was behind Superglue.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  5:04:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
actually there sort of is. see a while back i started this pirate voice thing but i never had a pirate name. (imagine the distress) so i came up w/ Captain Petersburgh. Captain of the good ship Gnomer. (which by the way also has a story)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  5:07:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Care to share?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  5:12:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
why yes me lad. pull up a barrel an' a keg 'o rum an' i'll tel ye the tale.

as ye already have discovered Admiral Fluffy, i have this strange addiction to lawngnomes. well well tis not like ol' Petersburgh collectes these nifty little things but i have grown a fancy for them.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  5:17:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
(closely related to lawngnomes)

I once was part of a organization steathfully called The L.J.L.O.
shhhhhhhhh!
The Lawn Jockey Liberation Organization
In high school we went out liberating these figures from peoples front yards. We must have freed hundreds of the little guys. WhooHoo!! No more enslavement on the lawns of suburbanites. Hold up your own damn lanterns. Ah, Sweet Freedom!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  5:23:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
YES YES!!!!!!!! FREEDOM TO MY PEOPLE!!!! HA HA HA I LOVE IT!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  8:32:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy hell I swear I am now dumber for having read this whole thing.
-J

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  8:36:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoa, this is really late, but

Welcome aboard Captain Petersburgh.

Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  11:15:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this is my senior year, so as a senior prank my friend had the idea of stealing all the garden gnomes in the city and putting them on the front lawn of the high school...it would have to be a one night boost...if we played shadow games, by the second night the heat would be on to us. We'll do it, I'll let you know how it turns out.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  01:10:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My school had some pretty nice ones.......bringing a cow upstairs.....reassembling a Volkswagon bug in the pricipal's office......taking out a bunch of desks from the classrooms and formimg a pyramid in the quad......that's all I can think of right now...

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  01:44:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The 2001 Senior Prank here at my high school was taking the school's golf cart (which the driver drives around the parking lot checking for any thing wrong) and putting it on top of the roof of the school with a banner that said, "Seniors rule! 2001!!!!" It was cool as hell.

And time for the Pirate joke=
Why did the pirate get arrested?
Aaaarrghson.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  02:06:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
chatterballs said:
quote:
stealing all the garden gnomes in the city and putting them on the front lawn of the high school...it would have to be a one night boost...if we played shadow games, by the second night the heat would be on to us. We'll do it, I'll let you know how it turns out.
GET PICTURES!!!! POST HERE!!!

For our senior prank, me and 5 of my friends(all in a group called The Bug Club, we all drove VW beetles)stole an abandoned VW beetle towed it to the school, hoisted it 3 stories up and over the gymnasium, carried it across the roof and droppped it into an inner courtyard. They had to have someone come in and have it cut into pieces to get it out. They never could figure out how we got it in there. It was quite a story, all in all. Everyone knew the Bug Club was responsible, but there was no way to prove it. Scott Free!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  02:32:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What sucks nowadays is that no one can really do these pranks anymore since most schools have like guards or security systems to prevent robbery or even worse.....senior pranks!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  02:58:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
At my high school, someone once set a greased pig loose in the halls. I always thought through my high school years that the funniest thing to do would be to get three pigs... grease them up... and paint the numbers 1,2, and 4 on them and set them loose.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  03:15:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't get it.....1, 2, and 4?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  03:41:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You will have to excuse him Silky, Short Bus! 1,2,& 4! Now lets say you didn't know about the pigs being released, then you are trying to round them up, You find 1, 2, 4. What you probably spend the rest of the day doing?(It better not be anything perverted with those greased pigs)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  03:48:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!! I get it!!!!! That's really good!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  2:51:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe... maybe get another and paint 3 on it and release it like 3 weeks later... the mystery of how it survived for weeks unnoticed would surely bend a few minds.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  4:23:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Aye, two glass eyes.

These magazines prevent my men from resorting to homosexuality.....for about 20 minutes!!! Har Har Har

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  7:04:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
damn. i can't wait till i'm senior.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  07:59:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Argh!! Shiver me timbers!! What happened to Captain Petersburgh? Did some scurvey dog make him walk the plank?!!

ps: I just love rereading my pyrate diatribe! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:08:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Har har!! Perheps he be gotten his arms bitten off by a man-eatin' shark! After all, it be mighty hard to type with peg-arms!

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:15:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Argh! The Cap'n' is never on this boot! On the very rare occasion that the Capt. is usin' that thar Internet, it's fer a minute er two. ill try to git em back over hea soon.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:20:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and he is very skilled with his peg arms, just so ye know. Cap'n' can throw a barrel of rum twenty yards, aye he can!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:45:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW! Without fingers no less.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  1:34:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ahoy me lads!! very very sorry i was gone so long but i was oot on the high seas. plunderin' w ith me crew. ha ha tis a priates life for us lads. just tink, all of the gold thats us scurvy dogs could desire( and rum for that matter) i'll be stayin' i port for a while so mebey we could catch up on sailor stories an' knock back some rum.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  1:36:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
we aren't scurvey dogs, cap'n'

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  1:40:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
aye aye jay. i be the ol' scurvey dong @ this port,eh?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  1:44:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahaha!!! That reminded me of that Simpsons episode where Bart looks in the backyard for treasure and explains how "there's treasure everywhere".

"Captain. Instead of burying the treasure, why don't we use the money to but things. You know....things we like."
(captain pulls out gun and shoots crew member)

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  1:49:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  1:49:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ha ha!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  07:32:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HA HA!! (in my best NELSON)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  8:12:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
scale of 1 to 10. how good is your nelson fluffy?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  06:46:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:21:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I do a mean Comic Book Guy impression!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:23:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Oh really?"(in MY best comic book guy voice)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:27:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Please do not bang you head on the display case. It contains a very rare Mary Worth in which she advises a friend to commit suicide. Thank you.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  02:25:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Come on, that's the best you can do? You didn't even put it in quotations("..."). I am so let down. I think I hear Mary Worth suggesting suicide, wait, no, I think I just feel like banging my head on the display case, that's all!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  02:47:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Oh....a sarcasm-reading machine?! Yeah...that a REAL good invention!"

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  05:04:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Better, yes thats better, by jove I think he's got it!

Got it!

Gotit

Go Tit

Got Tit?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  3:02:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
comic boor voice ratin' fluffy? 1-to 10?

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  03:42:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Since I can't actually hear him, it is hard to say, but I will give him a 10 on delivery in type!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  03:13:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you.....now make like my pants and split!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  06:22:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
YOU FAT BASTARD!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  01:55:49 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thank you.....now make like my pants and split!

Those are the best....

Make like a tree and leave...
Make like a baby and head out...

There are so many more...

-What-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2002 :  03:01:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now make a like a tree and get out of here!

Haha! Real funny. That's as funny as a screen door on a battleship!

You're gonna make me rich? Oh that's rich!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  7:31:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
screen door on a battle ship. it's screen door on a submariene.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2002 :  7:52:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's like when you sit on something sharp, adn then you try to look for what you sat on, and can't find it...until you realize that it is IN YOUR ASS, MIKE!!!!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  01:12:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cpt P wrote:
quote:
aye aye jay. i be the ol' scurvey dong @ this port,eh?

ye can swab the deck...

I can't believe we didn't catch this sooner. Scurvy dong? Are you gonna use that thing to swab the deck?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  01:56:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps the poop deck.....if you know what I mean.....

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  06:56:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
EWWWWWWWWWWW, I don't even want to think about that one!!

(too late, thanx pcbdmb! Your mind sure works in disgusting ways)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  07:01:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well it's not like I can help it.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  09:54:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TOUCHE!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  7:04:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
about the poop deck di any of ye man read my post abvoot the spanish jardines?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2002 :  7:28:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
abvoot?

Jay
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000