Jay's April Fools Day Prank
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  7:47:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hopefully, i'll get a pair of crutches. Then, i'm gonna walk into a crowd and yell, " HEAL ME SATAN!" throw the crutches down, and start running around...that's if i get the means....

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  7:56:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That'd be hilarious.

"Timmy's going to play something for you, and i'll be right back. I just, I just cant go an evening without him doing something, so I dont have to anything, I can just get blown away. He's the man." Dave Matthews.
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  8:00:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is great. Have fun.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  8:04:37 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha.. sounds like fun! In high school my best friend and I staged a fight. we were throwing some real punches at each other just to make it look extra real... Our Drama teacher and my friends girlfriend saw and started yelling at us to stop. When they tried to break us up we jumped up (beaten and bruised) and yelled April Fools! Ahhhh the good ol' days!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  8:05:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tonite, i'm gonna replace the sugar in the sugar bowl with salt.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  8:15:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm gonna shake up a beer so much that it will make the house explode!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  8:21:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Officer: ARE YOU OF A LEGAL DRINKING AGE, SIR?
Jay: Um...i guess...so...yeah...
Officer: Do you have a license on you?
Jay: no
Officer: What is your favorite color?
Jay: Black, cause it matches my personality...
officer: walk this line, sir!
jay: No.
Officer: Okay, you ahve a nice nite! Hugs and Kisses!

That is what i think of the police here in Chardon Ohio, pronounced SHAR-DUN. Also known as Hard-on.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  8:31:31 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My Spring break ends tomorrow on the 1st and I have to start a new quarter of freekin classes. Plus rent is due... hopefully that is all an intricate April Fools joke!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  8:36:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My spring break has really blown so far. I'm so sick i didn't even go to my Aunts for easter. I'm gettign better though...i have one hell of a cold...i guess smoking wont help that much, whew! I figured that one oot today!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  10:24:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay your idea reminds me of those Doritos commercials where the guy says, "Yes you are bold... but are you bold, AND DARING?"
-J

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  01:10:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spring Break, a week away! WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait.....I'm not doing anything, DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  2:36:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well, i guess i ain't doin it, cause i can't find any crutches...crap...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  3:49:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That would be a fun one to pull in that Florida town that banned Satan. We should all go there and do it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  5:50:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes, and wear satan suits while doing it, and get fake tattoos of pentagrams on our foreheads and such. o that would be great.... o yes.... i went there.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  7:00:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But dont you guys remember on JACKASS? That guy that wore that devil suit and walked around holding a sign saying something like, "i'm not a bad guy!" And some angry passerby pushed the dude into a car, then punched him upside the head.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  8:01:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No........maybe that's because I never watch MTV.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  8:50:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well...that may be true, but who hasnt seen at least one episode of JACKASS?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  11:46:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
...................me

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  11:54:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
who keeps saying that........

(in hans mole man voice) it was him..... lets get him fellas.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  12:25:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dental plan!!.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan!!.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan!!.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan!!.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan!!.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan!!.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan!!.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan!!.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan!!.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan!!.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan!!.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan!!.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan!!.....Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan!!.....Lisa needs braces.....

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  2:02:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
so so very glad i don't need braces! MY teeth are straight, i tell you! Heheheheeeeeehehehehahahe! I shall never know the awful pain and sorrow of having metal attached to your teeth in an attempt to turn them so they are arranged neatly in one's mouth!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  3:24:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i had braces for 6/7 years, retainer, head gear, and 2 gum grafts. now those arnt fun.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  6:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A friend of mine at 9:30 club just had to get braces and his wisdom teeth pulled. He is about 25. He said it really sucks. I always wanted them when I was a kid, cause everyone else had them. I also wanted glasses really bad. Luckily I have never had to have either. Gosh was I dumb or what when I was a kid.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  8:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i LOVE having glasses! I got them in August, and i think they make me look better!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  9:04:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have such a strong gag reflex that they couldn't give me braces......so they gave me this cool retainer instead. But the downside was that when they took impressions, I gagged for the entire 30 seconds that they needed to form the cast.....and when they pulled it out, I threw up on myself. Now that I think aboot it, that it pretty funny!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  10:56:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of April Fools Day, did I ever mention that this is the day my parents were married. Half the people they invited didn't even show up because they thought it was a gag. Great way to be able to invite lots of people knowing they probably won't show up. HEHE Good planning. Plus, it just seems like the obvious choice.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000