Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Aha! The !st of Fluffy's photos finally surface
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  01:27:18 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Although, it's only a few. I found these at GregHoward.com

http://www.greghoward.com/sights/stills/tipitinas/

Some cool shots, that one arial shot of Greg playing solo is just plain "neato"

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  04:00:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
kewl....

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  09:39:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
those are some kewl angls mr fluf got there

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  11:19:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wonder how he got that angle...
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  12:13:43 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just a guess, but it looks like they are taken from a cat walk above the stage..... Great Pics!!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  4:12:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who do you think gave him his powers?

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  8:11:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome pics.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  9:28:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Who do you think gave him his powers?

Duh. Cheese and Macaroni!

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  9:33:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really awesome pics. I really wish I coulda seen those two together.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2002 :  01:34:34 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahhhhh, the hidden powers of mac and cheese........

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2002 :  4:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They were badass... I hope they will tour together again.
-J

Go to Top of Page

joemoe
Try A Little Harder

77 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2002 :  8:45:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The levitating fluffy who gets his powers from eating mac and cheese with wonderboy. man thats great

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2002 :  9:32:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
just where the duce is fluffy, hes been gone for like 2 weeks.... que la dillio?

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  12:41:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe we should ask tericee to call him.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  08:43:28 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just hope he is ok. Try to think no news is good news. I think Fluffmeister knows we care about him...

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  3:53:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I second that emotion!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  07:40:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx guys, Glad you liked the pics. I saw Mr Soldo in NYC on the Chris Whitley tour and he assured me the photos will be up SOON. I did get some photos on the Chris Whitley site as well. Although they were erroneously credited to Ken Helie, the tour manager and my friend. He quickly posted something on the Whitley board(which really sux, by the way)giving me credit. Here is the link if you want to check them out. http://chriswhitley.com/main.html then click on photographs and then click on "2001" My photos are the ones credited to Ken Helie. I also posted to the Chris Whitley board(a better one run by Chris' brother, Dan)a brief synopsis of our tour dates and what Chris is up to. Very similar to what I do here for TR. Check it out, see what I was up to. http://www.mortalmusic.com/bbs/messages/396.html
I am also working on having Dan host all my photos of CW that I took on both tours on his website. Chris said he would prefer to have them there. When they go up, I will be sure to let you all know.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  05:38:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you sir, may I have another......."Flaming joeMoe"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  8:03:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, beat 'em to it. BAM!

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

joemoe
Try A Little Harder

77 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  01:45:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DAMNIT! I missed my chance!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  06:31:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Keep your eyes open for a little hair of the dog that bit ya!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  6:51:43 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I had a feeling those pics on Whitley's site were yours! Hopefully those others all get posted on Dan's site, I'd love to see them.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  6:53:06 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've always thought that this pic of Chris from 1995 was really cool...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  2:40:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Over the summer, while we were in rehearsals for the the ill-fated summer tour. CW was preparing to move back to Germany and getting rid of alot of his stuff. I ended up with those cowboy boots he is wearing. That is a kewl pic by the way. (I wish I had taken it.HEHE) Anybody familiar with Rosenberg spy case? If so, I have a little pointless kewl info to pass along.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  8:19:19 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW, thats cool. Sounds like Chris hooks you up with all kinds of neat stuff!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  05:54:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He has also given me a pair of pants and a shirt. He has literally outfitted me in CW attire. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:04:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
.......but no coat????

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:34:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm pretty sure I wasn't talking to you!! pcbwho?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:37:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey hey! I was just wondering if you found it accidentally! No need to get your knickers in a twist!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  07:26:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anybody familiar with Rosenberg spy case? If so, I have a little pointless kewl info to pass along.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  11:40:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
He has literally outfitted me in CW attire
I can talk to that guy with the Hulk Hogan Uniform...maybe a little trade off for your hat! I'm gonna buy one eventually, cause i LOVE derbys, but until i quit buying smokes, i'll try as hard as i can. I KNOW what Fluffy is gonna say to THAT!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  2:56:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Anybody familiar with Rosenberg spy case?

I am fluff.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  6:04:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay said:
quote:
cause i LOVE derbys, but until i quit buying smokes, i'll try as hard as i can. I KNOW what Fluffy is gonna say to THAT!
JAY, LAY OFF THE SMOKES!!!(wouldn't want to let you down)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  6:12:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Useless but kewl Rosenberg info(at least I thought it was pretty kewl)

The picture of CW in my derby was taken in his living room. He has lived in this apartment for as long as I have known him.(over 10 years)He just gave up that apartment when he moved back to Germany. That apartment was where the Rosenbergs lived when they were arrested for espionage. His apartment was the Rosenbergs apartment. It is always kewl to be so close to a small part of history. I took pictures of CW in that apartment b4 he moved out. They came out pretty kewl. Maybe if I ever get my own website I will be able to post them. They may end up on his brother Dan's Chris Whitley website. I will let you know if they get posted.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  6:35:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn that is cool.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  10:59:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought so too!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000