Who Farted?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  2:58:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
PUT THE GAS MASK ON!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  9:03:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know you're a redneck....if your dog farts, and you claim it!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  05:32:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know you belong on the short bus if your dog farts and you sniff it!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  7:12:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pfffffffffd

Silent but deadly.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  7:20:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I heard that!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  8:46:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i shall lend my ass-smelling air freshener!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  06:50:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I take it that sales haven't been going as well as you thought for that air-freshener....huh Jay.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  10:01:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kinda like Kramer's beach scent...
-J

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  1:07:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I take it that sales haven't been going as well as you thought for that air-freshener....huh Jay.

We've sold two since production began two months ago. They are doing almost as good as our shit flavored coffee......

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  07:55:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I really hope the multiple shit-flavored-coffee sales are all to the same repeat customer. I would hate to think there is more than one of those out there. I would think you should be able to sell the air fresheners to the SFC drinkers to use as after coffee mints. At least that way your air freshener sales would keep up with your SFC sales. Just a suggestion.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  11:07:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nutritional Facts
Serving Size 1/3 cup
Serving Per container aboot 673

Amount per serving

Calories 600 Calories from fat 50
%Daly Value
Total Fat 14g 20
Saturated Fat 1g 5
Cholesterol 50mg ?
Sodium 200mg 8
Total Carbohydrate 38g 13
Dietary Fiber 1g 4
Sugars 174g
protein 0g

Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%

*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calroie diet. YOur daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
as you can see, Shit-Flavored Coffee is healthy, and all of you should give it a try!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  4:11:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I never liked coffee much. Although I know Rew and TIM have had shit flavored coffee b4. I have heard them on numerous occasions saying things like, "This coffee tastes like shit!" I don't think it was a compliment. Think I will stay away from coffee, and stick to my smoothies!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  6:57:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
"This coffee tastes like shit!"

It IS shit Austin.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  8:54:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Think I will stay away from coffee, and stick to my smoothies!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  7:51:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jay, seems even Walgreens is having a hard time unloading your fragrance!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  8:04:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh my God that was funny......Jeez, Wallgreens can sell everything...but my ass smelling air freshener ( Now availible in spray form AND incence stick!)

I see you are making good use of funnyfreepics.com, Fluffy! THere are so many good ones there!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  8:08:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah there are, but I am trying to only use the ones applicable to our conversations, otherwise, I would end up just posting all of them. There are some real gems on there.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000