Greg Howard downloadable soundfiles w/ TR
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  08:52:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.greghoward.com/sounds/download/cdmp3s/

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  03:14:24 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have the mp3 of Blues of Araman (sp?) from Greg's cd Sol, where TR goes nuts with an electric solo. Hit me up with am IM (AstralPuke) if you want it.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  07:31:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kevin, RU pukematrix on the David Gray board?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  2:16:01 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I replied to this in the other thread it was mentioned in, I've never posted on that site, but I use that name on a bunch of other boards, or at least I used to. Crazy stuff!

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  2:29:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i ve seen those mp3s there before! they're great, cause it's like the full versions of them, which i don't surprised me a little. i downloaded one, can't remember the title, but someone(possibly tim) is playing a sitar, it's really good.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  4:17:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It is TIM on the sitar. Along with many other instruments.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  5:30:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah i thought it was him...damn he's good!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  5:43:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thats why we are all here, HEHE!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  7:57:40 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You must be talking about the album Transmigration. It is one of my absolute favorites just because of the sheer diversity of intruments played, and music created by two "men". The last track is one of the coolest because it has Tim making these weird groaning sounds that fit the music, except they are played in reverse so it's pretty spooky sounding! It's a must have album though, very relaxing if you are stressed out.

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  9:28:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah, that album name sounds right, that's some of the most impressive stuff i've heard from him, cause Tim and Greg play off each other very well

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:14:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah they do. Hopefully Greg will make it onto some of the upcoming shows this year. Watching the 2 of them play together is just amazing. Very ZEN!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  1:23:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that would be great to see them play together. hell i've never seen Tim live, i bet that would be a great show...maybe someday, if he comes back to C-ville

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  3:50:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We ended a tour, about 2 tours ago, at Starr Hill in C-ville. I am sure we will be back there. Afterall, TIM is on the "Wall of Shame" at Outback. Probably in the fall if all goes as planned. Keep watching and Keep the Faith!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  7:04:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Afterall, TIM is on the "Wall of Shame" at Outback

Huh?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  8:40:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Outback Lodge "Wall of Shame"

http://www.outbacklodge.com/wall.html

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  03:32:56 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha, that pic of Tim in the diaper is great, I've had that in my screensaver for a while now. I wish we had more pictures from the electric tours!

You think Tim might get all "rock stared out" again for this electric tour?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  04:35:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I really regret that I was not more familiar with TR and all when I first started working for him. When you start a new job like that the last thing you want to do is look like a starstruck fan. You don't want to give off the wrong impression. It took a while for me to get comfortable enuf with TR and our friendship to ask him if he minded if I documented the tours for the website. Hence the acquisition of the Mavica, once I had the go ahead there was obviously no stopping me. HEHE I really have found thanx to touring with T'n'T how much I enjoy photography again. I really have rediscovered it all over again. Can't forget the contribution my sister made, afterall, she did get me the camera. So you really should be thanking her and TR for the photos. I just snap them. I couldn't be doing that without either of them. I had forgotten, somewhere along the line, how much I loved taking pictures. It's great to be able to tour with someone so talented and have them so open to your creative side as well. I truly am blessed in that regard.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000