TR mention on DavidGray.com Message Board
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2002 :  1:58:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.davidgray.com/dgbb/Forum3/HTML/007553.html

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2002 :  3:45:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very cool! We're slowly spreading the word!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2002 :  3:58:36 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now that's awesome! Tim is the best!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  12:17:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I even snuck a few posts in on their board, HEHE!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

BigEyedPhish
Is Anybody Here?

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  1:58:46 PM  Show Profile  Send BigEyedPhish an AOL message  Reply with Quote

way to keep em guessing fluffy

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  2:51:30 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Aren't you a sly dog or is it a cat?????? That's very cool Fluffy!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  3:36:41 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAHAHA, I like the cat comment Liz, very witty!

I think it's cool as hell that we are seeing this album getting mentioned all over the place. There is even a headline about it at www.nancies.org

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  5:53:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's definitely sly CAT!!! Phlupheee Cat!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  06:30:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Brendan posted on the DG message board:
quote:
If any of you like him, download his new album free.
I think he must be one of the best guitarists out there today !!!
"Tim Reynolds has released a new album, and it's only available on-line. Better yet, it's free. Petroglyph is a 14-track album, with Tim's signature unusual electric instrumental compositions. Those of you looking for Live at Luther College-style strummings are likely to be disappointed; those keeping an open mind to hearing Tim do what he does best will be very pleased. All tracks are available in both MP3 and Shorten formats. Cover art is available in JPEG, Photoshop and PDF formats."

http://www.timreynolds.com/petroglyph/

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  07:34:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kev, RU "pukematrix" on the David Gray board?

http://www.davidgray.com/dgbb/Forum1/HTML/002333.html

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  2:13:51 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HOLY HELL! No I'm not but that is really odd because I used that exact name when i used to post on www.dmbml.com as well as a few other places. Someone is impersonating me!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  4:15:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like you better lay the "smack-down" on somebody's ass!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  8:00:10 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This goes out to you imposter PukeMatrix: LOCK YOR DOORS!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  8:16:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yor? Sounds like someone's from the great white north....eh?

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  8:51:37 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oops

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  11:35:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or do you mean........ops....

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:16:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ops = Officially Pronounced Sane

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:23:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
or ops = operations (i.e. special ops)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:58:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
or Only Pcbdmb Sucks !!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  07:02:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
or oral pleasure synthesizer...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  07:06:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SAME THING!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  07:08:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oblong penis shaker?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  07:16:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I guess "you do what you can, with what you got"!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  5:24:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
outstanding penitentary system......as in something that the U.S. doesn't have....

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  6:54:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Isn't this conversation better suited for the Friends aBOARD the Space Pod side of the board? I thought the TRelated section was supposed to be immune to this behaviour so people like Zoe could come browse for info on TR without fear of being offended by our inane conversations. Let's try and keep the goofy stuff in the FAtSP section and not scare off potential fans looking for helpful info. Thanx for your consideration!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  10:01:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're just trying to change the subject!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  04:19:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Actually, I was serious! I wanna try and keep this kind of chatter to a minimum in the TRelated section. For the reasons I laid out above. I hope you understand. I think we have a great time goofing on each other, but as evidenced by Zoe's overly harsh comments, the casual observer may be put off. I do want TimReynolds.com and the message board to be a useful resource for people looking into TR. I would hate to drive them away with things they might find offensive. We don't have to stop what we are doing we just need to keep it in the FAtSP section. Then if anyone complains, I can just refer them to my post to Zoe in our defense. I would like to leave the TRelated section open for the casual visitor who might have a question or want to find out some information. Thats all. Just looking out for the best interests of TR's future, by using the message board to help cultivate new fans. Makes sense, Right?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000