http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/display/inn_state/state02.txt

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2002 :  11:58:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
jesus, 6 months probatio, thats a little harsh....

good for the kid though, stupid principals... all stuck up and such. ach dont get me started on principals.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  12:03:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, and you can lose financial aid benefits for a simple marijuana possession charge. That's a little harsh too if you ask me. Where's the justice in this country?

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  12:14:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dirtysloth asked:
quote:
Where's the justice in this country?

Careful, that can be a really bad question to ask on this board. Take it from me, I found out the hard way. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  12:06:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Justice is in my pants.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  03:43:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AWW, that's where everything is.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  05:30:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dirtysloth asked:
quote:
Where's the justice in this country?

Well Just-Ice put out some pretty kewl rap records in the late 80's then he just seemed to vanish. I am really not sure where he resides at this point, but I do hope he is not in Silky's pants.

Just-Ice Biography from RollingStone.com

Brooklyn-born Just-Ice was among the first gangsta rappers. Inspired by a Mele Mel show, Just began rapping in his early teens, buying his first rhyme from a friend for $3. His first album Back to the Old School was released in 1986 on Sleeping Bag Records and pointed to a new direction in rap. However, as more and more rappers followed down the gangsta path, Just-Ice went with a more hard-core, straight hip-hop, and often even ragamuffin style. Even with production by artists like Mantronix, KRS-One, and Grandmaster Flash, and seven albums under his belt, Just still never achieved the commercial success of many of his peers.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  2:26:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I clicked the link but got a story aboot some real estate scam...CAn you send a link to the exact article? If not, what was it aboot?

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000