Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Tour Photos up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2002 :  5:57:50 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
1st 10 shows are posted... kudos to Jon!!! I'm excited to see em since the two shows I went to are up.. Santa Ana and Hollywood. As usual, Fluffy takes some dope ass pictures!

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2002 :  5:58:36 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who is this stud in the middle???

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2002 :  6:00:09 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
but this has to be the coolest shot of the bunch.....

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2002 :  7:14:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Somewhere in this photo is my ex and her dad. Grr.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2002 :  7:15:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and sorry, this is the coolest fucking picture of the whole batch...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  01:19:37 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kevmeister! You look marvelous!!!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  01:27:37 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Many thanks to Mr. Jon for working his magic posting Mr. Fluffy's photos for our viewing pleasure!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  02:12:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Somewhere in this photo is my ex and her dad. Grr.

aaaaahhhhhhh......memories........

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  08:32:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, really awesome pictures. How about those pics of Tim in the makeup chair for the Late Late Show? Stylin'.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  8:08:36 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kevin, that was a grand way to make your 500th post.
Congrats!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  11:01:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the green hall one is my fav.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  12:03:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
infact, i love it so much that i set it as my wallpaper.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  12:14:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you want a site with some cool wallpaper try www.cognitivedistortion.com. They have some pretty cool stuff there.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  12:39:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  5:37:32 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Liz, I wish I hadn't stopped posting in the last month or so though, I swear a few weeks ago I was right there in post counts with Silky, enthustimbist, and all... there is even a post by Fluffy about it. Jeez, I'm getting my ass kicked now. Oh well, here's to catching up.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  6:26:15 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're very welcome Kevin. Spring break is almost here, so you might have a little more time on your hands. Also, you are one of the lucky ones that get to see Tim this spring. Keep takin' those pics and tell us all about it!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  6:29:32 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh Kev, just a suggestion, but that pic would be perfect to post on your profile here!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  8:56:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

so you might have a little more time on your hands.

hehe...

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  9:14:15 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb......."take off your pants & jacket!" blink-182

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  11:06:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! I hate Blink 182!

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  11:29:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Blink-182...I remember when I posted that topic a LONG time ago asking if there were any of there fans around here...yeah, I got flammed, even my bro got a few good words in there.

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2002 :  01:37:02 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good call Liz, I added it to my profile.

Oh and I promise to take a bunch of pics, I just bought a new Mavica 87!! YAY!!!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  10:49:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes...... GOOD Call Liz!!! I think we should change friends aboard the space pod to........ Studs upon the Board!

Necro Girl
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  11:10:55 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Girl! I agree with you Evergreen, there certainly is some potential there! And guys don't let that go to your......nevermind.
Kevin is a real sweet guy too!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  11:14:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Liz......Are you trying to tell me you saw him first

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  11:18:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Liz...I'm about to leave for a little fun in Montreal and boy do I wish you were going with me cause you sound like you'd be as much fun as I am up there! And there are so many sweet men to choose from! I'll take the ones on the left side of the street and you can have the ones on the right side.....

I'm seeing a show at the Metropolis tonight....Meet me there at 10pm!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  11:25:35 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote

quote:
Hey Liz......Are you trying to tell me you saw him first

Does a bear shit in the woods? LOL! I'm just kidding.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  11:39:19 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'm seeing a show at the Metropolis tonight....Meet me there at 10pm!

Evergreen if Scotty could beam me up I'd be there! We must get together sometime, that would be a blast! And roller coasters are a must do too!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  11:49:37 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
And there are so many sweet men to choose from!

Wow, sounds like a treat Evergreen. They are an endangered species around here! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  5:17:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah. Most of us are salty men....what with the sweat we extract.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  5:40:03 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OKOKOK... I'm officially adding this to the list of unwritten message board rules...

THERE SHALL BE NO FIGHTING OVER ME!!!

Thanks for the compliments though, it's good to hear, especially during this hell otherwise known as finals week.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2002 :  09:35:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin......I never follow the rules!

Rollercoasters...Liz did you say rollercoasters? How did you know! Has my secret squirrel been telling you my secrets...HeHe!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2002 :  07:03:23 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
take off your pants & jacket

pcbdmb, you obviously missed my humor with that post.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2002 :  07:10:04 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh Evergreen! You have a very nice "mister secret squirrel"! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2002 :  7:17:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kevin, the picture you pulled of the door swinging open is what I consider to be the best picture I have ever taken. I loved that one. I called it Door to Infinity. I don't know if Jon posted the titles I gave them or not. As for using them as wallpaper, I am quite flattered. I would be happy to to email higher resolution copies to people from the original discs if anyone is interested. Keep watching, there are lots of other great photos coming. I got some really wierd trippy ones of Greg Howard at Texas A+M shows. I mention these cause they remind me of the Door to Infinity photo. They also use light reflection on the lens for some of the kewl effect. Greg really liked them as well. Hope Jon gets the others up soon. Glad to see you back on the boards Kevin, and also Evergreen. Hope you have an awesome time in Canada!! If you do, BLAME CANADA!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2002 :  12:56:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
take off your pants & jacket

pcbdmb, you obviously missed my humor with that post.

Huh?

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2002 :  11:50:24 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote

You quoted me: "so you might have a little more time on your hands."

What don't ya get pcbdmb? Read it slowly......

Take off your pants and jack--it. LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  06:36:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For those on the short bus:
(slowly now)
Jacket

Jackit

Jack IT

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  6:07:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  3:52:02 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The short bus!!! That is a good one! Gee pcbdmb, I'm just kidding with ya!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000