Let me know...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  09:08:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did some things while the board was down to try to fix getting those dam Jetbase Data Error messages, I havent gotten one yet, let me know if you are still getting them. Thanks in advance...

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  1:27:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Will do!! Did not get one all last nite while I was posting. I will sadly post here when and if I recieve my first one!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  2:06:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I haven't gotten one yet either... I will send my hoes your way for some mad head if those error messages are gone for good.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  2:24:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And have you noticed that after you post a new message it no longer goes to that page that used to be inbetween posting and seeing your post? Mine now goes right from "post new reply" to my reply. How kewl is that?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  2:55:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mine still goes to that extra page.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  5:30:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Me too.......but I noticed that there was something different. Mwahahahahaha!!!! Goodbye Jetbase Data Error!!!!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2002 :  09:07:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy Said:
quote:
And have you noticed that after you post a new message it no longer goes to that page that used to be inbetween posting and seeing your post? Mine now goes right from "post new reply" to my reply. How kewl is that?

Sorry guys, I was j/k. I was trying to get everyone riled up. Like, "Hey! Why isn't mine doing that?"

I tried my best and failed miserably, I do what I can with what I've got.(and right now it seems to be quotes from pcbdmb, how sad is that? HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2002 :  11:47:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What are you insinuating?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  07:02:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Insinuating? Hmmmmm, let me check:

quote:
Main Entry: in·sin·u·ate
Pronunciation: in-'sin-y&-"wAt
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): -at·ed; -at·ing
Etymology: Latin insinuatus, past participle of insinuare, from in- + sinuare to bend, curve, from sinus curve
Date: 1529
transitive senses
1 a : to introduce (as an idea) gradually or in a subtle, indirect, or covert way b : to impart or communicate with artful or oblique reference
2 : to introduce (as oneself) by stealthy, smooth, or artful means
intransitive senses
1 : archaic : to enter gently, slowly, or imperceptibly : CREEP
2 : archaic : to ingratiate oneself
synonym see INTRODUCE, SUGGEST

Nope, no insinuation here, I am pretty sure I came right out and said IT!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000