Track Length On Studio Album?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  10:00:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm looking for the studio album of You Are My Sanity from Sanctuary, so it might be helpful to have the track length with all these live versions around. Anybody?

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  11:01:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ironicly... YAMS off sanctuary is live. it was posted on another thread many many months back by fluffy and Jon, so thats why im sure... So go for the one off of the Stream album.

better yet, buy the fucking thing. If it means no coffee in the morning for a week, make the sacrifice.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  10:45:08 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm looking for the studio album of You Are My Sanity from Sanctuary, so it might be helpful to have the track length with all these live versions around. Anybody?

Erich, I'm impressed that you made sense oot of this. I have to say, I don't really understand the question. (82% of questions are missed because the question was misunderstood). (and 73% of statistics are made up on the spot.)

So if I were to understand the question, then I would be happy to tell the answer. Because I can get it, if I don't know it (which from what I DO understand of the question, I don't think I WOULD just happen to know it). In any event, I'll help you JTR, if you will help me know what the hell you are talking about.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  10:54:35 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason, you are rambling again.....

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  11:15:59 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're one of them aren't you.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  03:20:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey! Look over there!
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  04:52:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  07:27:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OVER THERE, silly goose!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  09:52:49 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're one of them too.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  11:49:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm looking for the studio album (I meant to put the word version here, I was half awake at the time) of You Are My Sanity from Sanctuary, so it might be helpful to have the track length (I'm looking for a time measurement here: minutes, seconds, hours even) with all these live versions around (and I now know ironically that that version is live, but I'd still like the length of that version). Anybody (wanna give me some help here)?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  8:44:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What goose?

Go to Top of Page

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2002 :  11:17:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bah...screw it

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  06:40:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The one off of Stream is 4:04.....but I don't have the Sactuary one. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000