Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Shout Out to the Tabbers.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  11:23:16 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Especially Jeff Abeles. You know who you are. I've been playing with As Far As You Can see. Thanks for tabbing that. I can't play it fast, of course, but it sounds good to me, and there's no way in the universe that I could have picked that out on my own. I don't understand parts of it, but that's to be expected. Well, I mean I can't play it thru, really...

But I just wanted to thank all the people who spend the time to tab the songs. When I'm able to play something that sounds [to me] like something Tim Reynolds plays, I feel super ["thanks for asking"].

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  11:41:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Glad you like it... Don't know why but this part isn't on the tab on the website but here's the second part:

Part B:
|--------------4s3-2p0-----------0-2---2-----2|
|----3---3-5-7---------3---3---3-----------3--|
|------4---------------------2-----------4----|
|---------------------------------------------|
|--2-----------0------------------------------|
|------------------------4-----------2--------|

|--------------4s3-2p0----3---|-5-|
|----3---3-5-7---------3--3--:|-3-|
|------4------------------0---|-0-|
|-------------------------0---|-0-|
|--2-----------0----------x--:|-x-|
|-------------------------3---|-3-|

-J

PS- My last name is spelled Abeles, but it's pronounced like you wrote it.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:04:34 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oops. Edit.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:11:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have to tell ya.....writing a tab is really rewarding. I've only written one (Entity) but it felt really good.......of course I would feel even better if I could write that, but I won't go there.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  10:23:03 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky, there's no way I can play what you put on here. I'm happy playing the snippet of what I can play from the website... I might toy around with what you added, tho.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  03:10:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just work through it very slowly to get the timing and fingering down... it's a little bit of a finger twister but it's not too bad.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  09:32:21 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll give it a shot. Since it's so much slower than the song sometimes I have trouble knowing what it SHOULD sound like. But I'll try.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  04:41:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am saddened to learn that you ALL do LSD!!! And should you be talking about it here on the board? Is that safe? Big Brother is watching!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  06:14:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What the hell are you talking aboot?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  06:20:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You tabbers need to watch out, now the NARC is in here!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  4:46:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Narc? What narc?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  4:53:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Too late, your cover has been blown!! Even if you lost your badge in Uranus! We all know you are here to keep "tabs" on us!! Your situation brings whole new meaning to the following quote:

pcbdmb(in his best spanish accent):"I don't need no STINKING badges!!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  5:07:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dammit Fluffy! Oh well......looks like I'm gonna have to find a new alias.........

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  11:35:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Doesn't matter we will still sniff you out, especially if you keep carrying that badge around!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  12:34:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You found it?!?!?!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  12:42:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NOPE, but I smell it, it must be around here somewhere, or is that just you? You little Uranus Ranger!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  12:44:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's MR. Uranus Ranger to you!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  12:48:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Okie Dokie, Mr Uranus Ranger! You said it not me!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  12:51:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or you could call me MUR for short.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  12:58:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MUR, sounds like a cow with a hair-lip or just a really bad speech impediment!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

joemoe
Try A Little Harder

77 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2002 :  11:02:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BOOM! ON FIRE!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  05:13:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Uranus Flambe!!! Ouch!! Now that hurts! HEHE

I am starting to see a pattern forming here and I think joemoe might be a pyromaniac. As Beavis would say, "Fire, Fire, Fire!!!!"
Butthead replys:"Fire is kewl, huh huh, huh huh"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  9:02:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Uranus Flambe?!?! Oh man!! Looks like I'll never find my badge!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  05:30:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and if you do I would say it is definitely a badge of honor and courage! As the Rolling Stones once said:

Don't play with fire
or ya might get burned!

ps:Back to Topic, check out the Tab section, new stuff added!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  6:13:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You lie! There's nothing new there!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  2:23:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I meant new to alot of the others on the board, I saw you had already been there. DOAH!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  7:23:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
d'oh......I thought you meant the tabs section at the homepage.

Go to Top of Page

dick mountjoy
Chatterbox

USA
176 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  9:23:22 PM  Show Profile  Send dick mountjoy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lettin all the playas know theres some new stuff in the tab forum....

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  10:57:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did you know playa means beach in Spanish?

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

dick mountjoy
Chatterbox

USA
176 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  11:15:24 PM  Show Profile  Send dick mountjoy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
si la playa es buena!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  11:50:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought "beach" in Spanish was "bitch"................you son of a beach!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  05:25:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wouldn't that be "bitch" in Spanish would be "beach"? You son-of-a-beach!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  05:42:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whatever......I got my point across..........you beach.....

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:06:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Beach, Beach, Beach! Beach all you want you son-of-a-beach! If you keep it up I will beachslap you, and you will cry like the little beach you are. HEHE j/k

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:08:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I saw the biggest damn beach the other day!!.......yuck!.......sand everywhere!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:44:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And I bet everyone kicked sand in your face, beach!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:50:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I tell ya....there's nothing worse than a sandy beach.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  07:20:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Check out the Tablature section of the message board, lots of new and neat stuff there!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  11:54:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That there is! Thanks much Fluffy!!!!!!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000