Kewl stuff I invented. Bet ya didn't know
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  10:48:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  11:09:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i bet youre proud of the bes fluff ;)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  11:11:01 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
100% natural super fluff will burst your bubble in bed! just kidding

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  11:29:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
INDEED, I am!!!!
INDEED, I will!!

I especially like the cute little hamster on the bag of "bed fluff" and the psychedelic packaging on the "BubbleFluff", but a product called "SuperFluff", how can you go wrong? I ask you.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  11:36:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HA

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  12:56:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, we know why you like the hampster ....

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  1:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Black Lotus, I believe it is a gerble that you are implying..........

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  1:11:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I like the SUPER FLUFF! just because of that exclamation point on it. Like someone would be that excited about a pillow...

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  2:47:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Black Lotus, I believe it is a gerble that you are implying..........

SGWAG told me that you can use both.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  3:01:53 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! I think the tail maybe be helpful with removal.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  12:26:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fleabass said:
quote:
I like the SUPER FLUFF! just because of that exclamation point on it. Like someone would be that excited about a pillow...

Hey Fleabass, I must agree and disagree with you. I get awfully excited about a pillow, but THESE people are getting awfully excited about the stuff INSIDE the pillow. I agree it seems odd that they would be so excited about the stuff INSIDE the pillow, but a pillow can be a truly wonderful thing, and I guess without the stuff inside it a pillow would not be much more than a pillow case. And that would be nothing to get excited about.

As per the topic of hamsters and gerbils, I am avoiding this topic as we have finally hit on a perversion I am totally digusted by. I am down with most perversions. I am a very perverse person myself, but the thought of hamsters and gerbils inside me really turns my stomach. I would be more inclined to spend a quiet evening in graveyard or morgue with Xar than inserting animals with claws inside my body. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  12:32:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I had this stange dream last night that I was eating a huge, white, fluffy marshmallow.......and when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  12:44:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I would be more inclined to spend a quiet evening in graveyard or morgue with Xar than inserting animals with claws inside my body.

Second that... I'll take my chances with our necrophiliac friend before I allow a rodent to enter my colon.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  12:54:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wait....people do that?!

Does this have a disgusting name too?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:17:19 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I believe it's mostly heterosexually challenged people that do that. They also use light bulbs. Hell, I'll bet they stick anything up there.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:23:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here comes that vomit again......

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  02:06:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

PLEASE CLOSE THE DOOR BEHIND YOU!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  09:12:57 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to offend anyone with my remark. But, it's very true people do unimaginable things to there bodies. I've heard some very gross things men have done to themselves and ended up in the emergency room because of their "experimentation".

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  09:45:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Quote from clerks

Randal: Ehh, thats nothing compared to how my cousin walter died.
Dante: How did he die?
Randal: Broke his neck trying to suck his own dick.
Dante: Shut the fuck up.
Randal: I swear.
Dante: Stop it.
Randal: Viable truth.
Dante: O my god.
Randal: Come on havent you ever tried to suck you own dick?
Dante: No!
Randal: Yeah your so repressed.
Dante: Because i didnt try to suck my own dick.
Randal: NO, becasue u wont admit to it. As if the guys a fucking pervert for trying to go down on himself. Your as curious as the rest of us pal, you've tried it.
Dante: So who found him?
Randal: My cousin, his mom found him in his room. He was a mess, legs doubled over himself.
Dante: He made it huh dick in his mouth.
Randal: Yep, balls restin on his lips.

Dante: I could never reach.
Randal: Reach what?
Dante: You know, like u said i guess everyone gets curious and tries it some time.
Randal: I never tried it........ fucking pervert.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  10:20:56 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! That's a good one Saint Jude.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  12:55:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, i would recomend everyone see clerks... but i warn u liz dont let you kids be anywhere near u when u watch it.. .and for htg i would recomend that your rents be nowhere near u as well.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  2:48:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have to admit... Clerks is my least favorite of all the Kevin Smith movies. I LOVE all the others though.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  9:50:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dogma and Clerks, my 2 faves of his. Clerks probably because I spent so much time in retail and in customer service working at the club so I can totally identify with the attitude and disdain for the customer.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  10:16:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I get awfully excited about a pillow, but THESE people are getting awfully excited about the stuff INSIDE the pillow. I agree it seems odd that they would be so excited about the stuff INSIDE the pillow, but a pillow can be a truly wonderful thing, and I guess without the stuff inside it a pillow would not be much more than a pillow case. And that would be nothing to get excited about.

Ask Fluffy to show you his pillow if you ever meet him on tour. It's older than I am.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  10:28:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just LOVES MY PILLOW!!! Don't leave home without it!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  10:48:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey now
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  10:55:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Call it a date... you bring the champagne, I'll bring the roofies.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  11:35:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't think dead bodies put up much of a fight. Roofies might be wasted on them, but the champagne sounds quite nice. Ohh the bubbles just go to my head, Tiny bubbles................

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  12:02:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  12:20:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is the funniest thing I have seen in, well, FOREVER!! I am ROTFLMAO!! Good Work XAR!! That thing rocks!! You even got the champagne in there. Only thing you forgot was a nose-clip for me. I am not as used to the smell as you. Hats off and Kudos to you. That is truly some funny stuff. Right up there with your front page of CNN. I imagine it, and you create it. You never cease to crack me up.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  01:37:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I cannot stop laughing... that is some funny shit xar!
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  01:41:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's the biggest tub of Vaseline I've ever seen!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  03:37:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Guess you could say, "Xar is almost knee-deep in Vaseline!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  09:30:23 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Xar, that is very funny!

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  2:43:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am glad you all enjoyed it. Here is a little info; those aren't my legs.

That picture is 4 years old (I have more hair now and am not that thin anymore) and in the original I am standing behind a counter top.

Those legs in the graveyard scene are off of a black man in a tuxedo I found on the web.

Maybe, someday I will make a digital comic book featuring the adventures of everyone in the messageboard. (If you put up pictures of yourself)

-Xar666

I never really hated a one true god, but the god of the people I hated.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  2:51:03 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's a a great idea Xar!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  2:53:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whew!!! Glad you explained about the picture. I was getting ready to ask YOU what you were doing tonight! HeHe!Is that really you Xar? If so....Ladies I think we have a winner! Will you be our official centerfold? Check with me later I think I'm dying tonight. Gotta check my calender!

EVERGREEN [img]http://www.timreynolds.com/icons/evergreen.gif">
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  3:07:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey now
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  3:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What state did you say you were in?

EVERGREEN
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  3:32:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sometimes
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  3:46:52 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would say a state between genius and insanity. that's a compliment Xar.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  3:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Back Off Liz I saw him first!!!!!
J/K (maybe)

EVERGREEN
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  3:56:07 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Evergreen you are a riot! I'm laughing my ass off!! Xar is your's my friend.

The owl is not what it seems..... that's one of my favorite lines from the Twin Peaks series.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  4:02:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We can share! But my new name is Necro Girl!

EVERGREEN
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  4:25:13 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Xar666 and Necro Girl!

Oh my, it sounds like a lovely couple!!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  4:32:11 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A female with necrophilia doesn't sound very appealing to me.
The dude will have the Hanging Johnny problem!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  11:10:35 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll admit that I don't know what the Hanging Johnny problem is. And why would a girl need to have a necro fetish? I mean, aside from the stench and the tremendously rough skin and the cold cold cold body, it wouldn't be ALL that different from say, a good pack of batteries and an hour with a mechanical cucumber.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  11:19:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think there may be some confusion.....
Its a XAR fetish
Didn't you see the pictures!!!!!!!

Necro Girl
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  11:25:11 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How can I say this tactfully? Unless the tool has rigor mortis, I would think it's a bit worthless.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  11:29:16 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, I see Evergreen. So would you just watch Xar lather up the corpses and hump them, hump them good, or what?

And yes, LizK, that's what I was driving at about the corpses.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  04:43:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But it does seem that Evergreen has her own little fetish!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  04:14:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
All this talk of necrophilia is gonna make me kill myself. No wait, thats not right. Necrophiliacs want me dead, that would be playing right into their hands. Anyway, I say a movie a couple of weeks ago, surprise surprise, it's an indie. And a very good indie at that. It is called Kissed. It is about a young girl who is obsessed with death and as she grows up it leads her into the field of embalming at a funeral home. From there she begins to satisfy her desires for dead flesh. I don't want to give it all away so you will have to check it out. Sounds morbid(and it is to some degree) but it is very tastefully done. Well as tastefully as you can be when dealing with the subject of relationships and necrophilia. Check it out!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  6:37:01 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.kingwoodcollege.com/employee/jsamuels/flufstand.htm

This is quite amusing Fluffy!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  6:45:26 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is just hilarious! Sorry Fluffy I couldn't help myself!

http://store.yahoo.com/cooltoons/newflufandur.html

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  7:25:08 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Fluffy Pie uses HGCMN specially designed Fluffy Fungi, a pink fungus that covers the pie, and has hilarious hallucinogenic properties. The pie itself is a pasty treat, hiding a centre rich with the delicious Munt-o-Flavour Brownmeat #115, by popular demand. So, when you don't have enough time to serve your family a well-made, nutritious meal, don't! Serve up HGCMN's Fluffy Pie, instead.

Be on the lookout for more products for the snack industry from HyperGlobalCompuMegaNet!!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  11:05:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That looks good! All i need is more halucinations! God, one time i saw a flock of rabbits chasing me. I swear to everthing i hold sacred i saw them...the little bastards. Oh...okay...I'll take forty-nine. Extra Fluff please.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  05:08:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Be on the lookout for more products for the snack industry from HyperGlobalCompuMegaNet!!

That or FlanCrest Enterprises.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2002 :  7:40:02 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Fluffy! Hope you had an enjoyable vacation!! Missed ya!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2002 :  7:54:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx Liz and no need to apologize for the Fluffy+Uranus Tee. Mr Soldo showed me that while I was up there with him doing the fotos. I wanted to post it myself, especially after the big back and forth with pcbdmb about "URANUS". Here is the pic for everyone in case you didn't get to see it. I have got to get one of those shirts. How many times do you find a shirt with your name and Uranus on it?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2002 :  7:56:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, and if Uranus is involved, you can bet "#2 HAPPENS!!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2002 :  7:59:44 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh so sorry, I wouldn't have posted if I knew.
I haven't perfected that reading minds thing yet! LOL!
And what size shirt do you wear? hehe

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2002 :  8:05:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You missed it again, Thank you for posting it. I could never find it again after returning home. I wanted to post it but couldn't because I had lost the link. Thanx for posting it and you didn't need to apologize for posting it. I would have if I had still had the link. A big fat guy like me wears XL or bigger. Like Rew always says, "Just what you need Fluffy, another Tee shirt!!" (and he says it very sarcastically, HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2002 :  12:01:10 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote

quote:
I think we should change friends aboard the space pod to........ Studs upon the Board!

Fluffy don't sell yourself short! I agree with Evergreen. And you are at the top of the list in my opinion!!

And you can never have enough Tee shirts!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  06:52:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awww shucks, Gee Whiz, Thanx Liz! but you have never seen how many t-shirts I already have, it is just ridiculous.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  6:14:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In case you haven't figured out, I HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  8:27:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The only thing I want is that Hitler rock band world tour shirt you told me about. Too bad you only found it on a Nazi webpage.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2002 :  1:48:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have the tshirt somewhere from my punk rock daze. If "I come across it" as I start sorting thru stuff, I will set it aside for you. Who would want it besides you after I come across it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  10:20:38 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I dunno, but if you come across it, let me know.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2002 :  7:02:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry pcbdmb had first dibs on it. You have already stated on numerous occassions how you don't want anything I come across. You voiced your disgust on more than one occassion. pcbdmb gets the shirt when I come across it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  03:54:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[Nelson] Haw haw! [/Nelson]

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2002 :  07:22:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Strangely, he sounds excited about it....HMMMMMM.....here's your sign!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2002 :  6:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
...tiny bubles
hey did any of u guys watch the mole? they locked this one guy up in a rooma dn played tiny bubles for the entire night. they had a disco ball and a bubble maker in there too... the played it sdrawkcab (backwards) forwards. really fast r-e-a-l-l-y s-l-o-w.... [orange]REALLY LOUD [orange], real quiet..all sorts of ways

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2002 :  05:17:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[sarcasm] Damn! I must have missed that! And I was really wanted to see that episode.[/sarcasm]

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2002 :  7:51:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i feel so crule...i'm watching an ant die. i smashed it 10 min ago and then i saw it like scoot across the decka dn it's stlll kickin'. i fantisized that the ant was PcbDmb because of his sarcastic remark. Great mounds of poop poo. it's moving!!!!!! it jut jumped off the figgin' desk. fuck. ok now i'm going to kill it

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2002 :  05:44:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000