New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pigmonster
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  6:37:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can anyone help me out .....i really really wanna see a video of tim playing but i cant find any to download anywhere......besides trading are there any sites on the net that have videos you can download instead of streaming?
any help would be greatly appreciated
thanx

clyde

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  7:42:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Right now I think the only two ways to see TR videos are through streaming and trading.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  7:45:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Forget aboot that last statement. I remembered that you can go to http://www.HOB.com/onlinemusic/concerts/searchresults.asp?t=tim+reynolds&g=&c= and they have a video of Tim playing in a club in L.A..........unless that is also streaming. I don't know what streaming is.

Go to Top of Page

pigmonster
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  8:37:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah the show on hob is streaming........im looking for somthign to download permenantly to my pc
thanx anyways thoguh
:)
clyde

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  8:46:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh....too bad. I'm sure someone will be willing to do a B&P with ya, if you wanted to.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  09:35:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Try contacting KYLE! There should be a link on the links page of TimReynolds.com He has the most extensive collection of TR vids. He has shot some mighty nice ones himself. Have him recommend the best one for the kind of TR you are looking for. Hope this helps.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000