Good idea or not?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NegativeXeros
Is Anybody Here?

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2002 :  11:32:30 PM  Show Profile  Send NegativeXeros an AOL message  Reply with Quote
do u think it would be a good idea if someone started a Tim Reynolds SHN/MP3 hub on Direct Connect? i always thought that would be cool. if so is anyone willing to start one?

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  12:59:35 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's like saying...I had this great idea. Wouldn't it be great to have an FTP site for Tim Reynolds?

Ok, now someone go and start one.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  01:01:03 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But really, it sounds like a fine idea to me. I don't know exactly what direct connect is, I suppose, but I'd be glad to be able to get TR stuff more easily.

So what is this "hub" and how does one start one?

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  10:37:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
whats all the hub-bub

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  2:42:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
har-har......that's a kneeslapper that is.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2002 :  7:07:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apparently this place is the "Home of Direct Connect."
www.neo-modus.com
I don't have it so I don't know any more about it. I think it's basically an advanced FTP or something so you can send people large files directly.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  01:58:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
whats all the hub-bub

im sorry..... it was the best i could come up w/ that early in the mornin

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  09:32:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whats all the HUB-bub BUB? Sounds like a great idea to me!! Who's gonna do it? Is it a job for Jon Soldo? How complex is it? Sounds like it is way over my head and capability, but I would love to see it happen. Anything that spreads the word and music. Kudos!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000