Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Boy bands and their affects on our children>>>>
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  9:12:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/news/index.cfm?instanceid=20842

I knew it all along.
-J

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  9:49:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What the fuck is dwarf tossing?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2002 :  12:02:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll give you a hint... it's not just a clever name.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2002 :  12:07:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ooooooooooookkaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy.........

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  07:02:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did the USA win the dwarf-tossing competition in the Olympics this year? I missed them while I was on the road.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  12:40:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not at first... there was a scandal involving the judges. But our performance was so obviously superior so they awarded us a second gold medal.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  1:50:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dwarf tossing is all polotics these days... no one really has the passion that they used to have back in the good ol' days.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  3:20:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well yeah, not to mention now all the countries are using tossers from their professional leagues, which is horrible for the sport cuz it's right in the middle of the season....

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  5:02:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah...and there's nothing worse than a ringer dwarf-tosser.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  05:16:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And lets not forget how angry those dwarfs get, especially if their testicles get caught on the throwers wristwatch and get ripped off.
Let me see, I think of I have a picture of just such an occurence.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  05:20:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyway, back to boybands. Here's a chance to slap those bitches silly! Don't miss the chance to bitch slap Hanson, Springer, Osama Bin Laden, Celine Dion, and a boyband. I had fun with this one for hours. I could not stop laughing. Check it out and make sure you take your turn at WARPING Osama Bin Laden as well.

http://www.urban75.com/Punch/index.html

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  12:58:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But back to drawf-tossing......I just watched Lord of the Rings at the movie theater, and there was that part where the party is running from the Balrog in the Mines of Moria. Anyway, they come to the stairs that are falling apart and Gimli says "No! No one tosses a dwarf!" I was laughing so hard when I heard that!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  08:38:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of Lord of the Rings, check this out. I thought it was very funny and I am not even a huge LOTR fan.

http://home.nyu.edu/~amw243/diaries/

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  6:57:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That was great! I bet you must have enjoyed all that talk aboot the purple dress Fluffy!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  11:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Those diaries were pretty funny Fluffy. I only generally perused them, I didn't read them closely. But maybe I will soon.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  06:29:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, thats what I did, peruse them. Hopefully I will have time to go back and read them in greater detail. What I read was hysterical, and I LOL when I read about the purple dress. SYNCHRONICITY(we haven't heard that word in a while)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2002 :  1:09:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
What the fuck is dwarf tossing?

Here you go Patrick... just for you.

http://www.csh.rit.edu/~wxs/images/humor/midgettossing.swf

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2002 :  3:30:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahahahahaa!!!!!!!! That is the funniest thing I've ever played!! What took so long?! I've been waiting for over two months for someone to give me an answer. Damn! Now I'm never gonna get any work done.

My mom:"Patrick! It's TIMe for dinner!"
Me:"In a minute!"
Mom:"Hurry up! It's getting cold!"
Me:"Almost done!"
Mom:"What are you doing?!"
Me:"Just tossing some dwarves around!"

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2002 :  3:40:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just came across that today... better late than never!
-J

Go to Top of Page

BigEyedPhish
Is Anybody Here?

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2002 :  3:51:38 PM  Show Profile  Send BigEyedPhish an AOL message  Reply with Quote

so i have a question... how would one become a professional dwarf tosser?? i think i can do it

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2002 :  6:25:43 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I managed to injure as few as 75 midgets in a single round.

-What-
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000