oh phuket
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2002 :  11:00:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
burn.

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2002 :  11:54:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SLED IN MY ROT! that is spelled using TIm Reynolds, Excluding the "N"

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2002 :  12:00:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

SLED IN MY ROT! that is spelled using TIm Reynolds

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2002 :  12:00:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Goddammit i can never do anyhting right!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2002 :  12:47:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There is (maybe used to be now) a thai restaurant in Atlanta with exactly that name... Phuket. And yes, I am being 100% serious.
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2002 :  09:02:35 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich, were you just kidding? Or is something bothering you?

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2002 :  09:47:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nah, i posted a thread and realized it was too rash. i decided it wasnt a good idea :) burn was the first word that popped into my head.

and i heard about that phuket thing too...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2002 :  10:03:56 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Too rash, nay........The correct spelling is oh fuck it! LOL!
I like your spelling better!!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  1:26:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
fiddlesticks!

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  01:27:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pshaw!

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  02:14:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ooooohhhhhhhhh....rasberries!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  07:08:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLUFFFFFFFFFFY

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  07:09:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
by the way, thats a Fluffy fart. Oh damn, maybe I should have put that in the farting on candles thread.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  4:24:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
D-OH!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  5:26:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Phuket Phluphee! DOAH!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2002 :  10:33:27 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bad Language

The triplet boys were starting to pick up some bad language and their mother had tried everything she could think of to get them to stop it. Pleading, ignoring, yelling, time out...nothing worked. She told her husband about it and he said when talking fails try good old fashioned discipline.
The next morning the terrible threesome came downstairs for breakfast. The father asked the first one "What do you want for breakfast?" The first one thought for a few seconds and said "I'll have some Goddamned eggs!"
WHAM! the father slapped the boy in the mouth and knocked him backwards away from the table.
The dad now turned to number two son and repeated the question. "What do YOU want for breakfast?" The second one looked at his crying brother on the floor and said " I'll have some Fuckin' eggs."
WHAM! The second brother was now in the same situation as the first, mouth smacked and sitting on his butt on the floor crying.
The father now turned to face son number three. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR BREAKFAST!" He yelled at the kid. Number three looked at his brothers on the floor, covering their mouths and crying and he looked at his father and said "One thing's for sure, I don't want no Goddamned fuckin' eggs!"

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  01:52:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahaha!!!! I know a very similar joke.

Two brothers, a 5-year old and a 6-year old, wake up one moring and the 6-year old says that it's high time they start swearing. He says "Today...my word will be 'shit'.....and your word will be 'ass'. The 5-year old agrees, and they go downstairs to have breakfast and sit at the table. Their mother comes in and asks them what they want for breakfast. The 6-year old thinkd for a minute and says,"aww..what the shit, give me Cherrios!" The mom slaps the kid upside the head, knocking him to the floor. She then turns to the 5-year old and yells "And what do YOU want for breakfast?!??!?!" The 5-year old replies,"you bet your ass it's not gonna be Cherrios!"

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000