Flowers!!!!!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  5:24:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In my school around VAlentine's day, they sell carnations. SO, me being not exactly a "stud," i decided to take matters into my own hands. Most people only get one or tow flowers from their 2 week girlfriends, so, my friend MIke is going to buy me aboot twenty flowers...it'll be a great day!!!!! SO wierdo getting twenty flowers form "SPARKY!" oh well i'm a bored, sad littel boy...going insane....

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  5:38:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Insanity only becomes a problem when the Leprechauns are the majority.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  5:46:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
just alow a hunting season, keeps the population down.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  5:59:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
aaaawwwwwww.....Jay's got a boyfriend! I hear wedding bells! Hey Jay....LAY OFF THE ANAL SEX!!!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  6:09:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bunghole brigadier.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  7:31:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that's the magic of it pcb...my mom donated five bucsk for the fund...now back to my planning on....HOly crap it's...Ever been to bored.com? Wow that place is fun!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  7:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silly Canadians and there crazy antics.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  01:08:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i dont know what your talking aboot.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  01:54:08 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it's official. I hate Valentines Day. I think I hate it more than I hate any other holiday.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  02:00:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hear hear!!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  11:59:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
werd up.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  3:41:51 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
valintines day is a corporate holiday, designed to play on people sentiments so hallmark can get more money. plus it makes single people who haven't given up unhappy. didn't it used to be st. valentine's day?

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  3:46:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes, sadly, yesterday was the last day to buy flowers, so i only have one....oh well i'll put in in my lapel...valentine's is a corporate holiday! I hate it more than Christmas!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Superglue528
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
37 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2002 :  4:38:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey jay sorry 'boot not being able to buy those flowers for ya man

God Created Earth, Seeds Creat Trees, in 1876 my GrandFather Created Super glue, I think.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000