How the hell can u chicks paint your own nails
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2002 :  10:43:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I painted mine black today in honor of my fallen friend, and i realized this shit is harder then i though. my right nails look like i just shoved them up my ass and called it nail pollish.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2002 :  11:22:07 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I used to paint my nails some...it gets easier... Don't give the women credit for more than they deserve; It's not all that hard when you do it all the time. Just ask Carson Daily.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2002 :  11:25:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I painted mine black today in honor of my fallen friend, and i realized this shit is harder then i though. my right nails look like i just shoved them up my ass and called it nail pollish.

I've seen them, they ain't purty.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  12:00:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Carson daily is a tool and he diserves to be tea bagged by George Carlin.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  12:36:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He needs a "buffalo kiss."
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  01:42:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahhh yes....another thread has fallen to the bashing of the Tool. I think his name should be added to the list of the other person of whom we cannot name.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  12:58:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ahhh yes....another thread has fallen to the bashing of the Tool. I think his name should be added to the list of the other person of whom we cannot name.

You desecrate the real Tool when you use a capital "T" in reference to how much of a tool carson dickface is. But, I know it was an honest mistake and it won't happen again .

At least I haven't begun to talk about balls yet .... heh, too late.

Balls!

-----------
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  6:07:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes it was a mistake. But what I meant to say was that he is The Tool.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  09:43:54 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It just takes practice and a steady hand to polish your nails. A good quality nail polish helps too.

I doubt Carson Daily does his own nails. He probably has it in his contract for someone to do his nails and wipe his ass!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  10:52:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i should just pour some in a small container and dip my fingers in it. odds are it would end up looking better.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  11:30:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just apply some wax to your finger all around the nail.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  11:42:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or, don't paint your nails ;)

-----------
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  3:36:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Or, don't paint your nails

Sage advice.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  3:38:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ehh, hog wash.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  5:39:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm amazed people have never tried to paint their teeth. Now that would be some freaky shit.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  6:09:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And taste really bad too!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  6:15:24 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Teeth are porus. Nails are not. You'd mess your teeth up really quickly that way. And it'd look like you were a redneck, to boot.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  8:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's wrong with lookin' like a redneck? That reminds me of the Family Guy episode where they explain the politically correct terms for everything, and said that rednecks are now called country singers.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  9:26:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
heh, family guy rules.

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2002 :  4:22:44 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
He needs a "buffalo kiss."

What the hell's a buffalo kiss?

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2002 :  4:25:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Somone spray an air freshner in this thread, I just farted.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2002 :  4:28:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ill get a glade plug in........ there we go... now it smelles like vanilla.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2002 :  6:02:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
What the hell's a buffalo kiss?

A buffalo kiss is when you go up to a sleeping person... drop your pants... stick their nose in between your ass crack and fart.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2002 :  7:36:27 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I knew what that was, but it's SOOO funny when one actually SAYS it.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  9:33:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I believe I might be willing to actually pay money to see it happen.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  9:36:04 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
to someone else.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  8:55:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, I leave the board for a little while and come back to this stuff! Not like I'm surprised or anything, ... but really, I've missed the humor... hmmmm... I'm not a religious man in the least, but I might consider getting down on my knees and praying for anyone who has to wake up to that.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  9:13:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't paint my nails either so I pay somebody to do mine. I guess I was too geeky growing up to practice "girl" things. That said, a manicure only costs $15 or so if you don't go to a yuppy spa for it.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

Superglue528
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
37 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2002 :  2:08:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if you really want them done but don't have the 15 bucks just have a friend do them. just make sure your friend knows how to paint their own nails. otherwise it will turn into somthing thats just too spooky to tell aboot

God Created Earth, Seeds Creat Trees, in 1876 my GrandFather Created Super glue, I think.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000