New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2002 :  12:01:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Three years ago, I was at my aunts house with my bro for the annual Christmas party. The adults slowly got drunk while singing ona karokee machine. Me, I was in a room watching T.V Well, my mom decides to leave, and we say good bye, hope in her car, and drive off. Everything is good, then, about a mile away from our house,
this rabbit runs across the road. NO! It was pretty big. For a split second I thought I could see the rabbits eyes, wide with terror as it realized that death had come for him. Then . .THUNK! The right side of the car lifts up a little, and with that, it's over.

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2002 :  12:15:03 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAHAHA, poor thing, you can just imagine the rabbit taking presents to it's young, and it's babies (you know how them rabbits are, gettin it on 20 times a day) sayin something like, "Mommy, when's Daddy getting home?" Then *SPLAT!*. hahaha, kinda funny.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  9:39:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I once ran over a possum late at night... funny thing was that I fealt bad, but at the time I was more concerned with if I might have a severed possum head to clean out of my wheelwell. Damn I'm a heartless bastard.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2002 :  12:48:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I ran over a skunk once. Stunk up my car an awful smell bye and bye. Hic-yuk.
Seriously though, it sucked ass.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  10:01:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I had a bird him my car once ... driving down the road, the bird flew out and slammed in to the drivers door and bounced down the side of the car.

After I stopped and got out (to check for dents and kill the bird for messin' up my car), I noticed bird guts and feathers all over the door handle.

At that point, I realised my work was done and I drove the the car wash =)

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  11:29:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BL your story reminds me of something that happened to a friend of mine. He was on his way back to Atlanta from N.C. in what at the time was his mom's Mercedes... it was about a 1986 S Class so it had the big Mercedes hood ornament on the front. Anyway, somewhere about 100 miles north of Atl. a bird swooped down while he was on the highway and needless to say, he hit it. The wrapped around the hood ornament like a pretzel. He said the head flew off and got caught under the passenger side windshield wiper and guts were all over the windshield. I saw it when he got back and it was absolutely hysterical... allthough he had used the wipers so the head flew off. It was quite funny.
-J

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  8:19:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Holy crap.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  8:48:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I guess they're right....real life is much more exciting and gory than on TV.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  8:32:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
HAHAHA, poor thing, you can just imagine the rabbit taking presents to it's young, and it's babies (you know how them rabbits are, gettin it on 20 times a day) sayin something like, "Mommy, when's Daddy getting home?" Then *SPLAT!*. hahaha, kinda funny.

Haha,

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000