More questions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  5:21:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How the hell do you post pictures withoot a URL, like ones saved on my computor?

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  5:35:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You don't. You have to have the images saved somewhere on the internet in order for the rest of us to see them.

Without getting into a huge expination of why, it just won't work unless you have some permanent network setup on your computer and it can act as a web server.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  7:13:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
damn...thanks though...

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  7:15:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you want, you can try and email them to jsoldo and maybe he'll create a link for you.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  7:19:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'll hafta ax him...jsut pictures of my fat ass adn a really cool road and a cliff that an ancient civilization used to chase deer off of...they are purty cool though

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  8:05:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can host pictures for anyone. Email me.

-Xar666

I never really hated a one true god, but the god of the people I hated.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  10:37:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I can host pictures for anyone. Email me.

-Xar666

I never really hated a one true god, but the god of the people I hated.

Only catch is you have to give him your corpse when you die. Small price to pay for free image hosting.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  10:53:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
don't do it guys. thats not as great of a deal as it sounds.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  12:58:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It'd be asweet deal for me, because I plan on being cremated.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  3:40:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'll e-mail you in a little, thanks Xar...i'll send my body via UPS becasue they are into it too...no they aren't...what the hell am i talking aboot? Oh well...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  3:41:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't send it UPS because they check all the packages proir to shipment. I'd go with the good 'ol USPS because they could care less what you send ... unfortunately.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  3:43:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
good one! becasue i am against the abbreviation thing, i'll say it this way: rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-my-ass-off!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  4:34:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

...becasue i am against the abbreviation thing...

I thought I was the only one...

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  5:53:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I thought I was the only one...

There are more.
-J

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  9:48:21 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
any abbreviation more than 5 letters just doesn't seem worth it.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000