New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  4:44:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wake up this morning, and just lay in bed for a little bit. I get up, walk to the bath room, take a piss, then back to my room to get my clothes to take a shower and change. During this, i'm half asleep, half awake (anyone know that feeling) A voice clicks in my head, "If you want to make his eye itch, press this button!" Then, I see my hand move to press a green button....jeeze, then my eye itches for like 5 mintuets straight!!!! It was probably the strangest shit thats happened in a while, yet funny in some wierd way. . . . . . .

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  4:48:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what the hell? are u sure you wernt just stoned.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  4:50:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dude, I know what you mean HTG. I have some weird ass thoughts when I wake up in the morning and my alarm is going off ... REALLY weird shit.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  5:09:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good, some body know's what I mean! Hell, some people asked the same question as Saint Jude.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  5:39:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Your eye probably already itched, but you didn't consciously realize it yet until you pressed the button.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  5:49:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah so the botton was green why green not any other color? Man but ur right that kind of feeling is wierd. Like in my dream ill hear someone saying my name and then i wake up and it my mom yelling at me to get me awake. Wierd stuff man.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  5:57:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The whole pulling things into your dream is easily explianed with the same scenario ... your subconscious mind heads it first and brings it into your dreams. As soon as your conscious mind reacts to the external sound, you begin to wake up :)

-----------
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  6:17:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah...it's like when Lisa whispers "First prize! First prize!" into Bart's ear in the morning, and he dreams aboot winning a science fair.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  6:52:22 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
The whole pulling things into your dream is easily explianed with the same scenario ... your subconscious mind heads it first and brings it into your dreams. As soon as your conscious mind reacts to the external sound, you begin to wake up :)

ooooh, smart.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  8:01:04 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
why'd you press the button, dude?

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  8:17:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah ... never push the buttons.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  4:31:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that advice. . .
Anyway, something else happened tonight! I went to sleep listining to "Stream." and I find myself sitting down in a dark arena, with Dave and Tim playing guitar. I'm like, "whoa" Then, Dave says, "I want to invite a good friend of mine, and a inspiration for me, and Tim, Carlos Santanna!" I get up to cheer, then, I get woken up by the voice of my brother, and him shaking me. But, playing on my stereo. . .IS, GET THIS! DAVE, TIM, AND CARLOS PLAYING JTR. ( a boot leg I have that has the trio playing two songs) NOW THAT WAS EVEN STRANGER THAN MY EYE THING.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  5:44:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Same concept though.
-J

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  6:45:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Weird nontheless!

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  7:09:46 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
someguywithaguitar: Yeah so the botton was green why green not any other color?

Seriously, does it really matter? Dreams never make sense, they never do for me anyway.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  7:23:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Dreams never make sense, they never do for me anyway.

Tell me, do you ever dream about cylandric shaped objects?
-Silky Frued

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2002 :  7:29:29 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, I don't. I hope not any way..... J/K.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000