Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Watchin the Superbowl.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2002 :  8:21:28 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, so far it's the half-time show, and the Patriots are winning by 11 points. I was hoping for the Rams to win, but it's not over yet, so we'll see.

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2002 :  8:43:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what there is a football game today... o well.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2002 :  10:12:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was a pretty great game from what I saw. Especially for a Super Bowl, they're usually terrible and boring. I'm happy New England won, but dammit, I lost the pool!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  12:01:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HELL YESS!!! I'm so glad New England won, especialy after the rams beat the Eagles.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  12:37:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think there was like a 15 point spread in Vegas... damn some people made a shitload of money today.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  01:46:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

HELL YESS!!! I'm so glad New England won, especialy after the rams beat the Eagles.

So am I!!! Actually, I didn't really care who would win, but my friend wanted the Rams to win, so I rooted for the Patriots.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  12:56:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Y'know, I have to admit ... for two teams I could care less about, that really was a great game. I hate when the superbowl is a complete blow out, it makes it really boring. My sister and I were having a great time watching the game yesterday.

Of course, she watched more that I did as I was putting a new processor, harddrive and operating system in her computer for her.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000