Hey Fluffy ...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2002 :  10:26:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Every year, I go down to VA Beach to see DMB play (typically over the summer). My sister lives down there, so I have a place to stay for free, so it works out great.

We're making plans for this year (as soon as they announce the VA show date) and I was wondering if you'd want to head down with us to see the show? Typically, my wife, my cousin Aaron and myself drive down and meet up with my sister and her husband.

We just sit around all weekend and get plastered, play guitar, go see dave, get drunk - screw around at the beach for a day and head home.

Let me know, because I'm going to see if I can get a few other people involved and make a party weekend out of it.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2002 :  11:08:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TTT

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  12:15:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If I am around and can find some free time I would love to hang!! LMK

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  12:19:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think putting Fluffy and "free time" in the same sentence creates an oxymoron...

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  12:25:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who you calling an Ox and a moron? Thems fightin' words! Don't make me challenge you to another Duel(or for those on the short bus, DUAL).

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  01:38:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yay!!!! DUAL!! DUAL!!!!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  02:52:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dual D'oh!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  02:53:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or dueling dild'ohs!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  07:01:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I d'ohn't think I would want to see that.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  1:48:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Women with dueling dild'ohs, and you don't want to see it?

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  5:14:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
D'oh.....with women?....I would definitely love to see that! I thought it was just the dual dueling dild'ohs.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2002 :  09:18:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NOOOOOO, its that new TNT show, "Delectible Dishes with Dueling Dildo'hs" I am sure it will be a hit. Comes on right after wrestling!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  12:06:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TNT???? That would suck! You probably wouldn't even be able to see the dild'ohs! Why d'ohn't they put it on Fox Family?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000