New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FeelingDoors
Is Anybody Here?

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  11:49:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This post is incredibly late, but i think i should still put it up. A couple months ago, I was looking through the Tour Dates portion of this site when I came across the shows in the Bay Area (the boom boom room and McNears). I got really psyched to go to one if not both of the shows. Suddenly, however, my elation started to fade as i read that both the shows were 21 and 18 plus, respectively. Being that I am only 16,I was disapointed and confused. I've never really understood why shows have age restrictions. To make a long story short, I ended up going down to The Boom Boom Room just to see if I could schmooze my way in. No dice. I went home and listen to my Tr cd's, which is still good, but I'm sure nothing like seeing tim live. In short, I'm asking , pleading rather, that somehow an all ages show gets booked in the bay area, I think that a lot more people could benifit from it. Thanks for leting me rant

Still Strumming,
Will

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  12:21:54 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fine by me.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
Is Anybody Here?

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  9:11:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Sarah an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey! that happened to me, a poor seventeen year old that was rejected, even with my pre-ordered tickets, from tipitinas uptown bar, i decided not to mope though i felt like someone punched me in the stomach. i knew i was supposed to see timmy play. i waited so long for the tour dates to go up. so anyway i followed timmy to talahasse and caught him and greg at the floyds music store show and it was worth the 6 hr drive.

Sarah Q
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
Is Anybody Here?

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  9:12:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Sarah an AOL message  Reply with Quote
because im from new orleans. that is.

Sarah Q
Go to Top of Page

FeelingDoors
Is Anybody Here?

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  12:26:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats what I thought of doing, i was going to drive to either la or oregan, but i realized i didn't have a car

Happiness is like peeing your pants, Everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  8:19:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Of course...you didn't realize that til you were halfway to L.A., did you.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000