New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  9:12:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I. . .left my wallet in my back pocket of my panths when I threw them in the washer. I DIDNT KNOW! I was in a hurry to go off and play some foot ball with some good friends.(I changed into shorts) Everything, dripping wet. My pictures of gorgeous girls, little notes giving to me by them, birthday wishes and drawings (amazing all that stuff fit) WET! RUINED! I am now going to go off in shame for my careless, CARELESS mistake!

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  9:21:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo man i see u got ur self a little problem. well my friend all u have to do is show this to the hot chicks that made them and maybe u will get lucky and they will replenish ur wallets needs for notes
Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  9:21:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo man i see u got ur self a little problem. well my friend all u have to do is show this to the hot chicks that made them and maybe u will get lucky and they will replenish ur wallets needs for notes
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  9:24:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, and if you want, click that little trash can on the top of one of your replys, get it out of the way, lol.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  9:31:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
are u sure u didnt ruin those pics of the chicks some other way.

wink wink. grose.

- Cresentfresh.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  9:34:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL!!! That just happened to me on Saturday. It took two days for everything to dry out. Luckily, I didn't have any money in it. (is "luckily" the word I'm looking for here?)

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  9:40:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha, thats cool.
quote:
are u sure u didnt ruin those pics of the chicks some other way.

HAHAHA, just messing.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  9:56:09 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
My pictures of gorgeous girls, little notes giving to me by them, birthday wishes and drawings (amazing all that stuff fit) WET! RUINED!

Now is your chance to see if they really meant what they said the first time...just ask them to replace what you lost. If they meant it, then it will be their pleasure to write it again or give you the picture again. If they won't do it......well, you know.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  10:31:50 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ouch. i jumped into a pool with a wallet that had conert tickets once. needless to say the trail of dead bodies lead to me. was it a leather wallet? that'd übersuck if it was. sorry, dude.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  11:59:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey pcbdmb, I guess you could say it was HTG's wallet that ended up in the abyss. Damn, I could have sworn it was Silky's.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  12:13:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like HTG is loaded! Who knew?!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:01:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It wasn't crammed with money you silly sod, it was crammed with notes from and pictures of girls. Weren't you paying attention again. Go stand in the corner.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  04:22:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But..but..you said there was monry in the.....oooooohhhhh....I see!! How are we gonna split it? 50/50?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  09:30:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What you thought I was just 770, and 404? I'm worldwide byitch act like y'all don't know. It's the abominable hoe man... globe trot-internation post man... neighbor dick dope man.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  09:34:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AHAHAHHA, I haven't heard someone call someone else a 'sod' in a log ass time. I love that damn word! So, sod off!

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  10:14:48 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure I've ever heard someone called a sod. SOT, yeah, sure, but not sod. I guess I can imagine a meaning for it, tho.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  11:42:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here comes some scotish slang for ya: You dus cunt.

- Cresentfresh.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  11:52:06 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just noticed that AT THIS MOMENT, Silky has 666 posts. I do believe he is the Devil.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  11:53:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I noticed that too... god help us all when Xar hits 666.
-J

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  5:11:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Um, all right. But yeah, all ready 4 out of the 6 have said that they'll make new ones. It was leather, but oh well, about time I got a new one anyway.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  8:12:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

What you thought I was just 770, and 404?

LOL! I took me a minute to realize what you were talking aboot!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  11:01:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe I love that song...
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  05:21:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
god help us all when Xar hits 666.

The return of the anti-christ, the end of the world as we know it, ARMAGEDDON!!!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000