Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Someone selling shows (please read) nTRc
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bigroo42
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  2:32:47 PM  Show Profile  Send bigroo42 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i just wanted to post this on every board i know.....i can't stand this sh*t

this guy im's me and says he wants to trade me for my 5.11.01, and 5.12.01 IEM's....

http://bootlegheaven0.tripod.com/whole_ordering.htm

i saw something on his site that said "ordering info" and i was like....what the fuck....

and don't try and give me that shit about "i'm just selling them for what they cost me..." what the fuck ever.

email: Relbgfish1@aol.com

it's nothing personal, man...but i just couldn't let this shit go on.
i hope you will stop making money off of Dave Matthews Band.

roo

i wish i had 11.3.01

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  2:48:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well I don't see any TR boots on there and he is only charging as much as 3 dollars for a disc. Near as I can tell you have to pay shipping as well but. definitely isn't trying to get rich off it. although he may be using those CDR's you can get for 10cents apiece. So then you gotta wonder. He will probably try to tell you the markup is for his time. Whatever. There aren't any TR CD's on there so I got no beef.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  2:51:02 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And for what that's worth, Bigroo listing his IEM's for trade is just about as bad as someone selling things. That's because people SPECIFICALLY say not to record IEMs and it makes sense that they shouldn't be traded either. But yeah, I didn't see any TR there either. And $3 per disc won't make that guy rich, but it could give him some pocket change, which is nice, LMTY.

That's all I know.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  5:17:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, did you guys hear about that dude who took off with a bus load of kids yesterday? That's some crazy shit.

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:53:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
.........no........

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  12:34:39 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, me neither BL...

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  12:40:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It happened in maryland, the guy drove like 150 miles away from the school and eneded up in either baltimore or dc. It was on www.msnbc.com - and of course, the local news here since we're so close.

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000