Hey everyone, newbie here!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NightOwl
Is Anybody Here?

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  01:44:45 AM  Show Profile  Send NightOwl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, I saw Tim at the University of Wyoming last year in April, and I instantly became a fan. I was really impressed by his stuff. Now I'm back in NJ and I hope to see him when he goes on tour again.
Everyone is obviously a big TR fan here, but is anyone into Ralph Towner too? After I saw Tim play, I asked my guitar teacher about 12 string players, and he told me about Ralph Towner. He plays some badass stuff too, so you might want to check it out. Anyways, later guys!

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  02:15:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome foolio... I will check out that Ralph guy's stuff.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  05:55:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey NightOwl, Welcome aBOARD!! Coincedentally, Ralph Towner is one of TR's faves. He never fails to bring 1 or 2 cd's by RT out on the road with us when we tour. Glad you got a chance to see TR and hopefully we will be hitting your new locale on an upcoming tour. Once again, welcome aBOARD, take it light, and have fun amongst this great bunch of folks.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

NightOwl
Is Anybody Here?

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  5:22:38 PM  Show Profile  Send NightOwl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Silky, yeah definitely check out Towner's stuff...his "Solo Concert" album is one of my favs.
Fluffy, I had a feeling TR might be into Towner, because I notice a lot of similarities in their 12 string playing. Hey how about a TR~RT tour?! Hehe, that would be pretty cool! Anyway, I hope you guys come to NJ next tour...I see that you guys were in Stanhope last tour, which isn't far from me. So when might the next tour be?

Go to Top of Page

Tim is my Sanity
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  6:20:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey there, and welcome. I'm kinda new here to, but it is great to see more and more people coming out and expressing their love for tim and his music. if you want to see a great video of tim to satisfy your cravings until the next tour, go to hob.com and look up tim. It is great quality. Enjoy!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:24:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nothing scheduled tour-wise at this point, but I think TR is looking at the Fall. Fall of 2002. AS I get details, they will be posted here. Keep watching, and hope to see you soon out on the road.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:39:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy how 'bout that show for all the messageboard regulars... remember that idea from way back? Pipe dream or not, I figure it can't hurt to ask!
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:42:58 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, not until next fall......

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:45:57 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Night Owl! Jersey huh, that's where I was born and raised..

Go to Top of Page

NightOwl
Is Anybody Here?

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:26:09 AM  Show Profile  Send NightOwl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cool, where in Jersey Liz K? I was born and raised here too, but I lived in Wyoming for 4 years (for college). So where ya live now?

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  10:15:44 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I live in Delaware, still close to the beach!! I grew up in Ocean County.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000