Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 My FINAL thought on this mess
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  6:04:02 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think (and hope) that this is last I have to say on the whole Fluffy/Issac, people leaving, people being polite fiasco.

One thing that stands out to me in fluffy's posts is that he wishes the board would return to the way it was. (bustibg each other's balls, cracking jokes, stating opinions etc...) Well I got some news for ya, the way the board was INCLUDES Fluffy busting our balls too and giving his opinions, as well as taking heat from us. It also included Issac and Lotus. So the ONLY way to return to the way things were, is to include ALL members and have them posting NO FIFFERENTLY than they were before.

I hope that makes sense.... yes?

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  6:16:11 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here is some textual evidence to strengthen my idea:

Fluffy said:
quote:
I wish I could go back in time and erase it and return
the board to its former glory

Fluffy also said:

quote:
I shall never be able to continue on the board with the same light heartedness I once had.

To me, those two quotes seem contradictory to one another since the board's former glory was greatly attributed that light heartedness.

I sure hope we do return to that glory.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  6:36:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
here here! Look at how many times Fluffy told me to lay off the weed! Light hearted joking! I must say that that was some of the best times i've had in a while! It won't be the same wihtout Fluffy, Isaac, or Black Lotus! Look at how many great things have come out of all three of them! I was one of the first members here, and i watched everyone join in and have fun. If Fluffy feels uncomfortable being here, if Isaac feels uncomfortable here,if Lotus feels uncomfortable here, then we'll all feel uncomfortable here. If you had a party, and a few poeple felt really uncomfortable being there, you would try to get them to feel more comfortable, you would tell them to join in, everyone wants you too, but they won't be the same! It isn't in most people's nature to cheer up just becasue people wan't them to. Botom line, If they want to leave, it is their OWN choice, we aren't here to make that descision for them, but if they do go, then the board will never be the same. I'm probably confusing the hell out of anyone reading this, but it feels good to get it out. No one started this! Someone may have started an argument, but no one changed the tone or dynamic of the board, someone may feel like they have, and we can;t change the way one person feels unless we are with them for a long TIMe. So, as i've said before, i love all of you guys from the bottom of my heart, and it's really sad to see poepple go from this circle of friends. But everyone has there own mind, and it takes a very strong will to leave a such a friendly place. I respect everyone here as i would respect a very close friend. I also respect the fact that everyone is their own person and can do what they want. I'm only Acknowledgeing the fact that the board won't be the same without them, not trying to pursuade them to stay. I probably missed Kevin's point there, and i probably contradicted myself a few times too, but that's jsut what happens when you are young and braindead...

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  7:53:12 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay said:
quote:
It won't be the same without Fluffy, Isaac, or Black Lotus!

Exactly! It seems as though both Issac and Fluffy want the board to go on without them, (even though that may have been said in anger) the problem with that is; ITS IMPOSSIBLE since they are a part of the board.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  8:28:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Either one of you have an air freshner? I just busted ass and it smells something foul in here.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  9:11:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the only one i have smells like ass...Good too see you stuck around!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  8:36:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here's the best Simpsons quote to incorporate into this mess.

"I hereby state Arman Tamzarian's name to be officailly changed to Seymour Skinner. And no one is to speak of this incident ever again, under punishment of torture!"
"Yaaaayy!"

A little side note to Saint Jude...feel free to make any corrections as needed because I haven't seen that episode for a while.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000