Let's show these guys some love Fluffy/Isaac
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  3:01:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a place to put your vote for both of these guys to stay on the board and be part of our family.....

I think yall should both stay....

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  3:03:43 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You got my vote!! Feel the love!!

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  3:35:03 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
room for two more.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  3:38:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just want them both to stay so we can keep giving them shit. We can't lose somebody like Isaac who purposely posts pictures of himself drunk! And part of the reason I joined the board was to enjoy the old sibling rivalry more often than I used to since Fluffy and I are now on opposite coasts.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  4:42:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now now, we cant all sign with an X.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  5:38:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Everyone stay, Fluffy and Isaac, I don't want to see anyone go

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  7:23:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Of course you can count me in... but I think it's obvious that Fluffy has done a lot of thinking and has made his decision ... I'd love to see both of you hang around... you're both great people... but I just wanna say that I've read ALL of your recent posts Fluffy... I really didn't get it at first, but I really understand where you're coming from now... I totally respect you... the only thing I'd have to disagree with you on is how your leaving would help the rest of us get back to the way it was before... that simply isn't true because like someone else mentioned, the way it was before INCLUDES FLUFFY!!!

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  7:51:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would love for both of them to stay... I think it's silly for either to leave, but you certainly can't knock Fluffy for not explaining well enough why he's throwing in the towel.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  8:31:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Now now, we cant all sign with an X.

Haha! I wonder if anyone else got that allusion. I haven't posted in two days and there are sooooo many topics to reply to! But that is one of my favorite things to do: incorporate Simpsons quotes to see who gets them first (except Saint Jude).

All those in favor of the new law say "I"
"I!"
All opposed?
"nay."
Who keeps saying that?"
"It was him...let's get him fellas!"

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:00:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just found out from looking at all the posts that the majority of them are old posts resurrected by Evergreen, trying to simultaneously get rid of all the evil and pissing off Xar.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:01:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Old posts? What are you talking about? These are all new topics from today.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:04:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not those! The ones below these that should be on like the last page of all the topics ever made. If you look at the dates, it's like 9/20 and then all of a sudden, it's 1/22.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:34:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I fear the sarcasm was not used in strong enough amounts to be recognized...
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:49:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Might be pissing off Xar, but it sure cheered me up!! Let the humping begin!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000