I'm off to St. Paul
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  4:56:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well everyone, i am going to be gone till aboot wed cuz i am moving all of my shiz up to St. Paul where i will be going to MusicTech. http://www.musictech.com/ It's a pretty phat school and i am psyched to be going there. So i will talk to you all (Fluf and Issac included hopefully) later.

Peace out.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  5:04:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good Luck in St. Paul. The school looks pretty kewl. That area is pretty kewl. Hopefully we will get back up to those regions sometime soon. Have a safe trip, and don't be a stranger.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  6:27:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck to ya partner

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  7:43:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have fun.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  9:21:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yea man, have fun at school. Hope that treats you right.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  3:31:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Let us know who it went!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  3:43:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey let us know when your all finished you can play in the East TIMor local band its hot...
Best of wishes on stars to you!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  3:45:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PS.......Don't forget to turn people there on to TR if they don't know about him.
Share the Treasure!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  5:31:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluf Said

quote:
Let us know who it went!!

Umm.... i went it good fluf... i went it good.

Seriously though this school looks awsome. And a friend of mine that went here last semester said that they were thinking of getting tim to stop by and do a demo or show or something... and if that happens mr tim and fluf and c.rew can come kick it old school at my new phat apartment, its a block... a BLOCK away from the school. i am on the 14th floor, really its the 13th but they call it 14 to be dicks aboot it. And if u look out of my window or from the balconie u can see the school and most of the damn city. There was the shweetest sun set last night. the whold damn sky was pink and purple. i wish i had a camera, but alas i didnt. . . But the school is far too cool for me to comprehend or begin describing. Hopefully they will get tim to come, but if not i will keep hounding them till they do.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  5:35:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And by the way, my first meal in my new apartment was non other then kraft mac and cheese :-)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  02:55:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In honor of ME, I hope. HEHE Seriously, I am glad it looks so kewl! I love purple sunsets, but I bet you could have guessed that. I liked it when we were there last. I took some awesome skyline shots. Hopefully one day, Jon will actually post them and then all can see what we are talking aboot. Good luck with the skoollin. UR nevor 2 smart 2 lern a litle moore! by the way, you must learn to type like this since you now reside in the city of PRINCE. I think it is considered a second language there. I am sure they teach it in school.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  03:03:27 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is there a good way to cook cheese and mac in the microwave? If I could do that I could prolly get into the cheezy yellow substance. If not, I'm SOL.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  06:46:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You asked the right person. Kraft makes a Cheese and Macaroni for the microwave. You can find it at any grocery store that carries wonderful Kraft Cheese and Macaroni products. I have tried it, its pretty good. Not quite as good as the original, but it is definitely better than being without. ENJOY! Eat in good health my friend! Lets see that big CHEEZY orange grin!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  12:14:39 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Saint Jude, good luck to you! Keep posting!!

I believe the microwave version of mac and cheese is called Kraft EASYMAC!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  6:06:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy the microwavable cheese and macaroni to which you refer is called "Easy Mac." It is a basic staple of every college student's diet.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  8:06:14 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not "every" college student's life. I didn't make that one single time during the 5 years I was in college.

Which of course accounts for me not knowing that they make it now.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  08:43:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
microwavable cheese and macaroni to which you refer is called "Easy Mac."
I can't believe they don't even have CHEESE in the name. How sad!!

WONDERFUL, GLORIOUS
CHEESE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:13:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Behold...the power of cheese!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  3:37:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where oh where, is Jon Soldo? I miss him, and I would love to see those pics posted one day soon. Anybody else?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  6:46:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
When my friend emails me a pic of me, then I'll send it to him. Hopefully that will wake him from his coma.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  02:14:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am afraid nothing can break the spell he is under!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:51:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
except maybe a kiss from Xar!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  03:11:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Xar won't kiss him, he is in a coma, not dead!! Xar hates warm things!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  1:41:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Except his home

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  07:06:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahhhh!!! Home is where the dead things are!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000