Interesting Question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  11:33:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This has nothing to do with cheese or plumbing equipment. But, nevertheless,(is that a real word?) a question.
Imagine this, whenever you need money, you reach into your pocket, and that amount of money is there. So in other words, you have infinate money. THe only catch is that you crap outa yer mouth. would you do it?
Also, you can't get an operation to get your crap to come out of your ass, either...it HAS to go out of your mouth. would you still do it?

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  11:39:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't believe I would. My want of money doesn't have anything to do with living in a mansion, having 30 cars, etc... but so that I can just be financially secure and not have to worry... I just want to be able to live a comfortable, stress-free life... crapping out the mouth wouldn't be very comfortable... how's about we turn it around... would you mind puking up money if you always had to carry crap in your pocket...

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2002 :  12:05:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
good idea...really, good idea! Like the cheese question, where most people pick cheese, most people (for obvious reasons) say no to this one!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2002 :  12:06:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I couldnt handle crapping out of my mouth, so, no. But hell, i'm only 15, I dont worry about bills or any of that other sort. Let me ask you jay, where did you come up with a question like that??? It gave me a good laugh, my bro too.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2002 :  12:28:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i have a billion of 'em...gald you laughed...we aren't that far apart in ages...cool...i thought everyone was like ten or twelve years older than me...cool!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2002 :  01:34:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To answer your question...yes..."nevertheless" is a real word. And I'm 18, so I'm not really that much older.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  08:24:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I certainly would take that deal, since the only thing that seems to come out of my mouth these days IS SHIT. Seriously, I would take that deal. The clincher for me was "INFINITE MONEY". If it had been a million dollars or something maybe not but for "INFINITE MONEY" I most certainly would.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  02:32:26 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So does the shit just come out of your mouth like a regular BM or does it come out every time you reach into your pocket and get money out? Cause if it's regularly like how I shit now, then I'd take the deal no questions asked. Cause then I could brush my teeth and mouthwash and stuff. But I wouldn't want to have explosive shit.

And would I have to eat thru my ass? Cause that would be a drawback, also. And would I have to worry about the germs in the shit (not that there would be all that many, I guess) or would I be as safe as I am now, just wiping my ass with my hand and then picking my nose or something.

Questions that need to be answered.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  03:43:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am terrified!! You have put way to much thought into this question. Just give me the "INFINITE MONEY" and I will ask no questions. I could tolerate almost anything for the "INFINITE MONEY". Does this make me materialistic. I really am not. Would just like to stop feeling like I MUST work. Would be nice to work at my own leisure. You know LEISURE WORK. Now there are 2 words you don't see next to each other very often. I want to travel and see places. I bet if I shit out my mouth, I would be famous. I would probably get the royal treatment everywhere I went. I could travel, move wherever I wanted to, and buy drinks for all my friends. I would be one well-traveled, popular guy! Maybe I will move to East TIMor, that place sounds awesome.
quote:
GEEZ!!! You Americans.....You all outta visit me here in East TIMor sometime. It's the best place on the planet. The sky is yellow and the sun is blue and music fills the air. There's a TR show everynight that plays in TIMe with meteor showers and Auroras. You can hear it no matter where you go. Even at night, the sky is all the colors of the rainbow with the stars in between. All the rich ripe food you need grows on trees and it snows off and on which makes everything even more beautiful yet it's not cold. I can walk around bare feet in it. There are purple mountains everywhere you look and tons and tons of trees. The trees have power over all the major decisions. They rule, everyone else follows. The water in the thousands of lakes, rivers and oceans is so clean and pure you can drink from them. And you get to take rides on whales whenever you want. Wow and then there's the animals...all kinds of animals and they come over for dinner and talk about daily current events such as how amazingly healthy everyone and everything is. And how there's nothing left to do but smile smile smile. Not even the scarlet begonias give anyone a touch of the blues.
That's East TIMor..I'm not sure where it is on the map cause we don't have maps here. People wander but they never get lost and all that glitters is not gold, yet everything is golden. The old that is strong does not wither and deep roots are never reached by the frost!!
Your all invited.
Some Americans in white coats keep trying to take me to a little white room with no windows, but they can't catch me!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  3:35:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no, you ahve to eat thru your mouth and shit ut of it too...another point, oyur asshole will be gone, but your crack will be there because ou can't walk withoot it. ALso, can you imagine the taste on the back of your tounge? Blah! Or what if you got constipated?!?!?!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  3:37:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Will someone come over my place and teach me to type

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  03:31:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wait!! My asshole will be gone? I am gonna have to rethink this whole thing. I didn't know that was the case!! I was all down with the shit coming out my mouth, but this losing my asshole thing could be quite traumatic. I am quite ATTACHED to my asshole. "INFINITE MONEY" huh? I am definitely gonna have to rethink it NOW!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  03:33:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay Said:
quote:
Will someone come over my place and teach me to type
"USE THE FORCE, JAY!!"(in my best ObenWa Balls voice)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  9:14:38 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, we're all attached to your asshole.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  9:29:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Some more physically that others.

Quick quick!!! Get Xar! Look at my posts!! awwwww......too late

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:25:40 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
www......too late.

stupid computer

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:44:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah...I added some extra dots and w's to try and throw it off, but it didn't work. I laughed when I clicked on it and for some strange reason, the internet couldn't find the webpage. hmmmmmmmm...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  04:33:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Server might be down, check again later!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  11:10:43 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here's a question, does anyone have green paper so I can shit money? I am off to take my son shopping. I'll be back later to play!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  4:26:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did you figure out a way to shit money? Or are you completely broke?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  7:08:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Talk about "dirty money".

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  9:13:53 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Broke is more like it Fluffy. Good thing I get paid next friday! Nurses are way underpaid and overworked!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  02:15:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think everyone is underpaid and overworked, except the FAT CATS of course, but they are usually the ones doing the paying. Underpay the workers and keep yourself good and FAT. Ahhhhh, the American Way!! 62% of all Americans live paycheck to paycheck. How scary is that. Miss 1 paycheck and you could be out on the street. Scary stuff!!
Don't get me wrong, of all the underpaid, overworked it is most horrible for people in the health care and teaching professions. If there is any place we really don't need to be skimping, It's there. Those folks deserve it the most. It is just morally wrong that we don't take better care of the people who take care of us and are responsible for teaching our children. Definitely the wrong areas to be skimping in.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  06:21:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mr. Burns: Oh here we go again with the fat cat bashing!
Professor Moneybags: You're telling me! These blokes are pure Baltic Avenue! Uh oh! I'm late for the Short Line Railroad! (gets in Monopoly car and drives off)

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  08:58:39 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Fluffy. There is a critical nursing shortage. Hospitals are closing beds to admissions due to the shortage of staff. Something needs to be done and there isn't any qiuck fix to the situation. There are less people going into the nursing profession these days, so it's only going to get worse. On a positive note, it looks like I'll always have a job!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  1:38:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have an idea... stop signing $200 million contracts for "athletes."
-J

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  3:34:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
three cheers for Liz and Silky!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  3:57:20 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Jay, I'll have an icee cold Heineken with that! Oh wait, it's not happy hour yet. Silky, I'll hide behind you when you tell them we want their money!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  1:04:32 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I say just stop paying them...they'll get the idea.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  1:24:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok ... I gotta ask this one. If you lose your asshole, does that mean you have to fart out of your mouth? Cos, that would probably be worse than shitting - imagine a wet fart coming out of your mouth. Kinda like a vurp (vomit burp) only laced with runny crap.

Nasy ... I'd rather be completely poor as long as I had my wife.

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  4:19:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes all acts of defacation including fating are thorugh your mouth

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  4:23:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
IN that case, no. I'm perfectly content where I'm at right now. Too much money complicates things any way.

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  4:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm in the NO group too, becasue i'm happy where i'm at, except the fact that i can't type at all...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  5:11:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TTT with the MOST bizarre of Jay's entries. Hope this one doesn't scare away any of the FNG's HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000