New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  1:06:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last night, at around 11:00, I remembred a kid at school saying, "Oh, getting hat hair is easy. First, you wet your hair, put on a hait, and blow dry the sides and back up. It'll curl up, and keep doing that for several nights, it should stay." Well, one of my friends was over, and I decided to try it. I soaked my hair, and put on my favorite hat (One that says, Puerto Rico, with a smilling sun) Then, I blew dry for about 10 mintues, and BAM! The right side of my hair stuck up nicely, except the left was diffrent. It seemed to stay stuck to my skull (probably, my friend said, was becuase I would always comb it to the right) Nontheless, I shall try it for several more nights to come!
(I now relized this post wont get anywhere, haha)

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  1:49:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Could end up being about pubic hair... hat pubic hair... hmmmm... don't think I'd have the nerve to use a blow dryer in such a sensitive region....

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  2:00:44 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
....i gotta try that.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  3:39:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try it dan p. It's quick and easy. I thought it was great since my black hair does nothing but grow UP and to the sides. It curled up, hahaha, awesome. The kind of hair I have . . .if I dont get a hair cut i'll eventually get an afro.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  4:08:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why so much work go get hat hair?! Call me crazy, but I thought it would just involve wearing a hat for a few hours, not all this complicated stuff! What next, take exactly 126 mg of vitamin B12 to make your hair more firm?

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  6:04:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Why so much work go get hat hair?! Call me crazy, but I thought it would just involve wearing a hat for a few hours, not all this complicated stuff! What next, take exactly 126 mg of vitamin B12 to make your hair more firm?

Exactly... what's all this blow drying BS... what ever happened to just WEARING A HAT? I've also got to ask... why would you WANT hat hair?
-J

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  7:01:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like the way mine's turning out to look like, haha. For once, a hat on my head actually looks decent. My black hair is curling up on the sides, and back. Haha. Awesome.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  02:25:50 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think they make Dapper Dan so you can do things like that to your hair.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  03:48:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"I don't want Fop goddammit, I want Dapper Dan, I'm a Dapper Dan man!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  10:02:48 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A Little Dab'll Do Ya!

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  03:47:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think that is from a different commercial. I don't remember which one, but I DEFINITELY remember the quote!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  9:13:43 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
O ya, the little dab that'll do ya isn't Dapper Dan. It is a little dab of something else...

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  08:28:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dippity Do maybe? "Just a pinch between the cheeks and gums" was another one I liked.
Maybe we should combine the two.

"A little dab'll do you just between the cheeks!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  01:06:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have come to the conclusion, that I will shave my head for the summer. Hat hair does not work for me, sigh*

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  01:11:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The easiest way to get rid of the concept of a "bad hair day" is to cut it short enough that it doesn't matter.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  01:11:52 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're a NuNu.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000