Gossip settings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Caedmanz
Is Anybody Here?

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2002 :  9:35:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Caedmanz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
On tim's gossip of neurons album he uses the same effect in a lot of the songs, I really can't tell if it's delay or reverb, but it's on songs like there is no judgement and imaginary time, is it delay? and if it is what are the settings for a song like that?
Oh and also what is the setting for songs like "the gossip of neurons" and "hermetic dew drops"?

Cędmanz

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2002 :  09:45:17 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps Fluffy for Jon could shed some light on this, but I've speculated for a while now that Tim used some kind of reverb unit along with the volume pedal and DD5 on Gossip... If I remember correctly, if you look at the picture of Tim playing on the inside of the CD jacket, you can see two different Boss pedals, one just may be the RV-3 Digital Reverb/Delay unit. And I'm positive you can hear distinct reverb at times when tim is using delay or the hold function. Or perhaps he was using the house reverb, if there is house reverb at Miller's.

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000