Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Any news from Tim land?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dstein Posted - 01/15/2002 : 4:35:40 PM
I haven't heard anything in a while about a new tour or perhaps going back to the studio, so I was just wondering if anything was coming. Especially since dmb is going back on the road, it'd be real nice to see him join them, and bring his shiny clothing too of course. Ah well, just wondering and thinking out loud.

dstein

~Dan

AIM - The Daniel Stein
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 02/03/2002 : 12:27:38 AM
Shoreline all the way baby! May 18th would be perfect. Or Sac Valley Ampitheater, which is only fifteen minutes away from my house! Worth the drive from anywhere!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
FeelingDoors Posted - 01/31/2002 : 12:25:21 PM
If I culd make one request as to where tim plays with dmb, it would be at the shoreline amphitheater, it's not too terribly far from new mexico, and I'll be there. Fluffy, if you do find out whether tim's gonna play with them, it'd be awesome

Still Strumming,
Will
Fluffy Posted - 01/21/2002 : 11:19:02 AM
Have not talked to TR in a couple of weeks. I have not gotten any calls about him doing anything with DMB. I will be calling him soon, so hopefully I will have some new TR news soon. Maybe we can all find out what his plans are for the future. I know I am curious.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
KevinLesko Posted - 01/18/2002 : 03:45:16 AM
Looks like they are playing 5 mins away from me... I seriously doubt that I'll go though. It would hosotly take either Tim playing with them, or my coming into some really cheap tickets for me to attend.

{=HTG=} Posted - 01/17/2002 : 6:58:26 PM
I'm actually out in the rural parts, Bishop, and go to the Oconne School system. But hell, Atlanta's an hour away, haha.

dstein Posted - 01/17/2002 : 5:09:27 PM
i know that they released dates, and i haven't heard anything from tim land in a while, and was wondering if he'd be too busy to join them on a few of their stops.... just wishful thinking?

dan

~Dan

AIM - The Daniel Stein
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/17/2002 : 4:23:23 PM
Don't worry... I'm sure they'll add more shows. Whereabouts in Atlanta are you from? I live in Marietta when I'm not here at Clemson.
-J

{=HTG=} Posted - 01/17/2002 : 4:13:26 PM
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! There's no Atlanta! NNNNNNNOOOOOO I've missed Tim's show here in Georgia, now Dave Matthews isnt comming!?!?

Baboonboy Posted - 01/17/2002 : 1:28:23 PM
DMB's spring tourdates have been released... www.dmband.com

No gorge this year... hmmph.

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
pcbTIM Posted - 01/15/2002 : 7:00:30 PM
I heard that DMB is going back to the studio in February. About a tour, check out nancies.org They know of one place that might be on their next tour.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000