Any news from Tim land?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dstein
Is Anybody Here?

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2002 :  4:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit dstein's Homepage  Send dstein an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I haven't heard anything in a while about a new tour or perhaps going back to the studio, so I was just wondering if anything was coming. Especially since dmb is going back on the road, it'd be real nice to see him join them, and bring his shiny clothing too of course. Ah well, just wondering and thinking out loud.

dstein

~Dan

AIM - The Daniel Stein

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2002 :  7:00:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I heard that DMB is going back to the studio in February. About a tour, check out nancies.org They know of one place that might be on their next tour.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2002 :  1:28:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DMB's spring tourdates have been released... www.dmband.com

No gorge this year... hmmph.

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2002 :  4:13:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! There's no Atlanta! NNNNNNNOOOOOO I've missed Tim's show here in Georgia, now Dave Matthews isnt comming!?!?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2002 :  4:23:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't worry... I'm sure they'll add more shows. Whereabouts in Atlanta are you from? I live in Marietta when I'm not here at Clemson.
-J

Go to Top of Page

dstein
Is Anybody Here?

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2002 :  5:09:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit dstein's Homepage  Send dstein an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i know that they released dates, and i haven't heard anything from tim land in a while, and was wondering if he'd be too busy to join them on a few of their stops.... just wishful thinking?

dan

~Dan

AIM - The Daniel Stein
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2002 :  6:58:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm actually out in the rural parts, Bishop, and go to the Oconne School system. But hell, Atlanta's an hour away, haha.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2002 :  03:45:16 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like they are playing 5 mins away from me... I seriously doubt that I'll go though. It would hosotly take either Tim playing with them, or my coming into some really cheap tickets for me to attend.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  11:19:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have not talked to TR in a couple of weeks. I have not gotten any calls about him doing anything with DMB. I will be calling him soon, so hopefully I will have some new TR news soon. Maybe we can all find out what his plans are for the future. I know I am curious.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

FeelingDoors
Is Anybody Here?

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  12:25:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I culd make one request as to where tim plays with dmb, it would be at the shoreline amphitheater, it's not too terribly far from new mexico, and I'll be there. Fluffy, if you do find out whether tim's gonna play with them, it'd be awesome

Still Strumming,
Will
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2002 :  12:27:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shoreline all the way baby! May 18th would be perfect. Or Sac Valley Ampitheater, which is only fifteen minutes away from my house! Worth the drive from anywhere!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000