Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 TR in Italy?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
belovedone Posted - 11/11/2006 : 06:45:13 AM
Hi,
I'm new to this forum...
Finally we will have Dave Matthews touring around Europe next march!!
I heard rumors about a Dave and Tim show... do you know anything about? It would be great!
Thanks
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tericee Posted - 01/19/2007 : 06:32:14 AM
Sorry, he knows I can't keep a secret and he knows I'm on the BOARD.

To be honest, though, Fluffy doesn't usually keep secrets, he simply remains silent when he's clueless. Which happens surprisingly often.
chris1983 Posted - 01/17/2007 : 3:25:06 PM
Any updates you could give us on this Fluffy? Is it still up in the air, or is it confirmed but they don't want to announce it? Go on you can tell us, we can keep a secret.
mikelhu Posted - 01/08/2007 : 8:13:39 PM
I'd say it's more than a possibility especially if you look at TR tourdates, he has a long break at the exact time of dave's solo dates so....but Fluffy is the only one here that probably really knows either way
chris1983 Posted - 01/08/2007 : 09:13:10 AM
Is this still a possibility?
Robin Posted - 12/04/2006 : 1:01:46 PM
If you look at the post close to the top from Fluffy, I beleive your question was answered. Also check the tour dates section often and you'll be up to date with TR's schedule.Peace, Robin
hansson090 Posted - 12/04/2006 : 04:01:41 AM
Will TR perform with Dave on his solo European tour? Any news? Anyone?
monadyne Posted - 11/16/2006 : 04:04:33 AM
Thank you for the updates, Fluffy. Please keep us posted.
DaRavyn Posted - 11/14/2006 : 11:02:08 AM
I went to go see dave in london this past spring and all the venues were like under 2000 people, this tour I guess isnt going to be all that different i wouldnt think, but who wouldnt want to see Tim play in amsterdam. I wasnt going to go but now there is talks that Tim will be out there I might have to fold and go out for a few shows. I know a ton of people over there are happier than shit that TR might be going out there.
tericee Posted - 11/14/2006 : 06:03:07 AM
I agree that smaller venues make for better concerts. I'm all for a cafe. I just can't go to an Amsterdam Coffee House if D&T play there... since it's not coffee that they serve.
Ranting Thespian Posted - 11/13/2006 : 10:40:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

You know I'll be there with bells on if you can make this happen! (I'm guessing Dave's big enough that they'd play a real venue, rather than a "coffee" house, which would be off limits for me.)

Why not a cafe'? I'd rather see a D&T at a cafe'. That would be much more like they did at the Prizum Cafe' rather than a big venue. More intimate, less shouting, more D&T.
JTR Posted - 11/13/2006 : 2:20:28 PM
I doubt he's big enough...
tericee Posted - 11/13/2006 : 12:22:58 PM
You know I'll be there with bells on if you can make this happen! (I'm guessing Dave's big enough that they'd play a real venue, rather than a "coffee" house, which would be off limits for me.)
sciphish Posted - 11/11/2006 : 11:21:16 AM
You know, theres a stop in Amsterdam set for Dave.

My eyes do this every time I think of what seeing
the two there would be like.

Fluffy Posted - 11/11/2006 : 06:55:16 AM
It is a possibility that TR will be accompanying Dave on his solo European tour which I guess would cease to make it a "solo" tour. hehe It has been discussed with TR but a definite decision has not been made. I am sure the Dave camp will announce when and if it becomes definite. Hope this helps.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000