TR in Italy?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

belovedone
Is Anybody Here?

Italy
1 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  06:45:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit belovedone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I'm new to this forum...
Finally we will have Dave Matthews touring around Europe next march!!
I heard rumors about a Dave and Tim show... do you know anything about? It would be great!
Thanks

so speak kind to a stranger 'cause you'll never know it just might be an angel come knocking at your door... (b. harper)

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  06:55:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It is a possibility that TR will be accompanying Dave on his solo European tour which I guess would cease to make it a "solo" tour. hehe It has been discussed with TR but a definite decision has not been made. I am sure the Dave camp will announce when and if it becomes definite. Hope this helps.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

sciphish
Chatterbox

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  11:21:16 AM  Show Profile  Send sciphish an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know, theres a stop in Amsterdam set for Dave.

My eyes do this every time I think of what seeing
the two there would be like.

I'm almost there...
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  12:22:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know I'll be there with bells on if you can make this happen! (I'm guessing Dave's big enough that they'd play a real venue, rather than a "coffee" house, which would be off limits for me.)

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  2:20:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I doubt he's big enough...
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  10:40:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

You know I'll be there with bells on if you can make this happen! (I'm guessing Dave's big enough that they'd play a real venue, rather than a "coffee" house, which would be off limits for me.)

Why not a cafe'? I'd rather see a D&T at a cafe'. That would be much more like they did at the Prizum Cafe' rather than a big venue. More intimate, less shouting, more D&T.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  06:03:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I agree that smaller venues make for better concerts. I'm all for a cafe. I just can't go to an Amsterdam Coffee House if D&T play there... since it's not coffee that they serve.

teri
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  11:02:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I went to go see dave in london this past spring and all the venues were like under 2000 people, this tour I guess isnt going to be all that different i wouldnt think, but who wouldnt want to see Tim play in amsterdam. I wasnt going to go but now there is talks that Tim will be out there I might have to fold and go out for a few shows. I know a ton of people over there are happier than shit that TR might be going out there.

Rob
Go to Top of Page

monadyne
Is Anybody Here?

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  04:04:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the updates, Fluffy. Please keep us posted.
Go to Top of Page

hansson090
Is Anybody Here?

Sweden
3 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  04:01:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Will TR perform with Dave on his solo European tour? Any news? Anyone?
Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  1:01:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you look at the post close to the top from Fluffy, I beleive your question was answered. Also check the tour dates section often and you'll be up to date with TR's schedule.Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

chris1983
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2007 :  09:13:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is this still a possibility?
Go to Top of Page

mikelhu
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2007 :  8:13:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd say it's more than a possibility especially if you look at TR tourdates, he has a long break at the exact time of dave's solo dates so....but Fluffy is the only one here that probably really knows either way
Go to Top of Page

chris1983
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  3:25:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any updates you could give us on this Fluffy? Is it still up in the air, or is it confirmed but they don't want to announce it? Go on you can tell us, we can keep a secret.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  06:32:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, he knows I can't keep a secret and he knows I'm on the BOARD.

To be honest, though, Fluffy doesn't usually keep secrets, he simply remains silent when he's clueless. Which happens surprisingly often.

teri
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000