Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 TIm's Acoustic Guitar Choice

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jason Posted - 11/25/2001 : 2:01:13 PM
I know he plays Martins.....but I was just curious how did he get into them (Martins that is)? What was his first acoustic guitar? I think this qualifies as a good topic here. Please forgive me if this is already on another post.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 12/10/2001 : 8:29:35 PM
Our Pleasure. Glad you are so easily satiated.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Jason Posted - 12/07/2001 : 12:25:03 PM
Thanks jsoldo...your have quinched my thirst for knoweldge on this topic.

jsoldo Posted - 12/07/2001 : 08:44:29 AM
Tim's first guitar was a cheap acoustic that his dad gave him, and he cant remember the brand name. As far as stream goes... its a Gibson on the cover and he also uses a 12 string yamaha on that recording as well

-Fluffy in Jon's house

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
FeelingDoors Posted - 12/02/2001 : 01:44:32 AM
The one on the stream inserts is most definetly a gibson, I'm not sure what model though. And I dont think it was the same one he played at Luther college although I could be wrong. I'm pretty sure he played his Martin D-35 at that show and I know he plays Martins now. I too have an Ibanez acoustic, i dont really like it, Its way to muffled beacuase of its horrible laminate coat and weighs a ton.

Still Strumming,
Will
chip616 Posted - 11/28/2001 : 4:57:58 PM
nah man thats a gibson, not sure on the model though, have to ask jon or post a message for fluffy.

peace

All ya need is peace, love, and oreos
Jay Posted - 11/28/2001 : 3:31:15 PM
I have an Ibanez acoustic, and it is one of the best guitars i've ever played. Some sound awesome, while others aren't as good, but they all are good, quality guitars. ( Tim played an Ibanez Axe Seven String.)

Jay
Have you ever been eating pistachios, and you get a real rotten one? That is the nastiest tasting thing on this planet, let me tell you what..
KevinLesko Posted - 11/28/2001 : 12:36:04 AM
isn't that an Ibenez (sp?) he is holding in the stream inserts? By the way, how are those? I have one of those sitting in my closet, I don't get a chance to fuck around on it as much as I'd like to.

chip616 Posted - 11/26/2001 : 4:15:45 PM
I dont know about his first acoustic, probably a shitty harmony or something like the rest of us (although jimmy page played a harmony on all the zep albums), but anyway I know he used to play a Gibson, a J-45 maybe, Im not too sure its on the cover or stream, and thats the one featured on live at luther college.

peace

All ya need is peace, love, and oreos

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000