Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 just bought my tickets!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lindalu Posted - 05/01/2004 : 8:27:59 PM
Well, t.m. was supposed to notify me when they went on sale for Tim's Buffalo show, but suprise suprise, they didn't. I'm glad I checked the club's website, because they went on sale a couple of days ago.I'm so excited! I had such a crappy week (it ended with losing a 40k sale to the competition-arghh!), and finally something positive has happened.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Macht Posted - 06/20/2004 : 8:48:32 PM
Haven't really had an earthquake since '89.
LIVIN ON THE DANGER SIDE!
But yeah, a lot of great ampitheatres and such, plsu we have the greatest symphnoies and orchestras :P
PJK Posted - 06/20/2004 : 8:27:57 PM
Ah, then you should be in luck! TIM does plan to do a west coast tour.

You are so lucky to live there! I really wanted to go out there Memorial Day weekend to hear Mike Sokolosky plan in the sound shift at Big Sur. The San Fran area is a perfect location for music! I am so jealous! LOL.....of course here in PA I don't have to worry about earth quakes.
Macht Posted - 06/20/2004 : 6:21:08 PM
San Francisco area
PJK Posted - 06/20/2004 : 5:34:16 PM
Macht, where do you live? Hopefully TIM will play near you soon!
Macht Posted - 06/20/2004 : 3:45:39 PM
Do we have a full tour list yet? I have yet to hear Tim play live, and I would do anything in my ability to go so him, but the nearest concert is like 1000 miles away :(((

Btw great news Lindalu. I'm glad you're going. Enjoy the concert
Lindalu Posted - 06/20/2004 : 12:32:04 PM
Thanks,Pam. I can't wait! I'll be there with my 15 year old son. Hopefully I won't get lost- I tend to do that- but I always make it and get lovely urban sightseeing in at the same time!
PJK Posted - 06/19/2004 : 10:33:11 AM
Just bumping this to the top because on the "friends" side CPPJames was asking if any other board members were going to this show.

I would incourage any lurkers to post too. Going to hear TIM play is awesome but the best show I was at was the one with the most board members in attendance. Meeting other board members really adds to the experience. Its nice to put faces to the names.

Since I can't make this show, I hope to see some posts here about it on Thursday.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000