New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lindalu
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2004 :  8:27:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, t.m. was supposed to notify me when they went on sale for Tim's Buffalo show, but suprise suprise, they didn't. I'm glad I checked the club's website, because they went on sale a couple of days ago.I'm so excited! I had such a crappy week (it ended with losing a 40k sale to the competition-arghh!), and finally something positive has happened.

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2004 :  10:33:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just bumping this to the top because on the "friends" side CPPJames was asking if any other board members were going to this show.

I would incourage any lurkers to post too. Going to hear TIM play is awesome but the best show I was at was the one with the most board members in attendance. Meeting other board members really adds to the experience. Its nice to put faces to the names.

Since I can't make this show, I hope to see some posts here about it on Thursday.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Lindalu
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2004 :  12:32:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks,Pam. I can't wait! I'll be there with my 15 year old son. Hopefully I won't get lost- I tend to do that- but I always make it and get lovely urban sightseeing in at the same time!
Go to Top of Page

Macht
Chatterbox

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2004 :  3:45:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Macht an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Do we have a full tour list yet? I have yet to hear Tim play live, and I would do anything in my ability to go so him, but the nearest concert is like 1000 miles away :(((

Btw great news Lindalu. I'm glad you're going. Enjoy the concert

Authorities here are alert
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2004 :  5:34:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Macht, where do you live? Hopefully TIM will play near you soon!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Macht
Chatterbox

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2004 :  6:21:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Macht an AOL message  Reply with Quote
San Francisco area

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2004 :  8:27:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, then you should be in luck! TIM does plan to do a west coast tour.

You are so lucky to live there! I really wanted to go out there Memorial Day weekend to hear Mike Sokolosky plan in the sound shift at Big Sur. The San Fran area is a perfect location for music! I am so jealous! LOL.....of course here in PA I don't have to worry about earth quakes.

Go to Top of Page

Macht
Chatterbox

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2004 :  8:48:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Macht an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haven't really had an earthquake since '89.
LIVIN ON THE DANGER SIDE!
But yeah, a lot of great ampitheatres and such, plsu we have the greatest symphnoies and orchestras :P

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000