Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PJK Posted - 12/23/2003 : 11:58:40 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope it is/was the best ever! Thank you for giving all of us the gift of your music! You have created a family here, and I for one thank you for that. Without your music I wouldn't have met so many wonderful people!
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 12/27/2003 : 3:48:17 PM
Just wanted to pass on TR's thanx for the wonderful b-day wishes. I think TR got a strat for his b-day. In case anyone was wondering why TR magically started using a strat on the Dave & Friends TouR. LOL

I also wanted to say to both PJK and Kevin that the thoughts you shared outloud with the board are also thoughts shared by me and probably couldn't have been worded so wonderfully by me. Thanx for sharing!
Arthen Posted - 12/24/2003 : 5:45:29 PM
Happy Birthday Tim!

Let me also add my thanks and say that your music has influenced me more than any other musician. You inspire me to become a better musician and guitarist! Hope you had a great birthday, great holiday, and many more, creative years!
prsmartin Posted - 12/24/2003 : 5:13:00 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thank you for the music that you have so generously bestowed upon us. Hope your day was wonderful.

By the way, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Peace in the holiday season and new year.
KevinLesko Posted - 12/24/2003 : 02:46:44 AM
Happy Birthday Tim!!!

That is very well spoken Pam. If Tim knows it or not, his music is so meaningful to me, and it transcends simply being music on so many levels. Like Pam said, it has created a group of fans that is more closely knit that some families I know. His music has also always been there for me, to clear my mind, to comfort me when I need it, or just to bring me instant peace where I can lose myself temporarily in the music. For this I am grateful, and am sincere when I wish you the happiest of Birthdays.
Jess Posted - 12/23/2003 : 10:51:22 PM
Happy Birthday, TIM!
Be careful with those teeth!
flacosuave Posted - 12/23/2003 : 9:47:05 PM
Happy Birthday Tim, looking forward to seeing you in Austin with your side act Willie haha
Erich Posted - 12/23/2003 : 4:30:08 PM
Hippy Yardbath

Blessings and many more
Silky The Pimp Posted - 12/23/2003 : 1:25:18 PM
Yep... happy birthday if you happen to catch this! You continue to rule.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000